The Curious Case of Dean Winchester: Part One

"He's out isn't he?" Amara asked as she observed the city below.

As soon as you closed your eyes, you were on top of a hill, sitting on Baby's hood, and watching the city life pass you by. Amara appeared next to you, but that wasn't surprising. Dreaming about her wasn't that surprising. What was surprising was the memories you got from 2014 of Dean telling you how evil Amara actually was.

"What?" you asked absentmindedly.

"I know what you're thinking."

"What am I thinking?"

"I'm not as bad as you might think. What Zachariah showed you wasn't the real me. He wanted to scare you into saying no—into Dean saying yes to my nephew."

"You're evil. I saw the look on my own damn face as you held my throat tightly. I saw the fear in people's eyes when they realized I was in their camp. You're not good. You inflict fear and pain. You're nothing better than the things I hunt. Get the hell out of my head."

"You're wrong. That's what they wanted you to see. I'm not bad, and deep down, you know it. I can't do this without you, and you can't do this without me."

"Do what? I've been on my own for my whole life without knowing you even existed. So, what, Amara, do I need you for that I can't provide for myself?"

"Protection. Notice how your magic protects you against things? The Croatoan virus? One of the Horsemen's powers? I take that protection away and you're just like them, but I won't. Lucifer is out of his cage, I can feel it. Don't let him find you because if he does he will sense that I am within you and he will kill you. I can't protect you from that from where I am. Don't let that happen."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your head throbbed from the latest dream you had about Amara. It seems as of late you haven't been getting them so it came as a shock to you that you got one last night. Maybe she wanted to remind you that she was still there and that she wasn't going anywhere. Maybe she wanted to control the way you thought and acted just by the mere thought of her. Whatever it is, your head was throbbing because of it.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," you whispered to your boyfriend as you entered the hospital where a potential case might be.

Your father tipped you off of people disappearing from this town and when they turned up dead, their deaths were anything but natural. As soon as you met up with the doctor, you took out a badge that claimed you were with the CDC, something the hospital takes very seriously.

"You expect me to believe you're CDC?" the doctor scoffed.

"Excuse me?"

"It's just that you're a day early. First time in history I haven't sat on my ass waiting for you people."

"New administration. A change you can believe in," Dean chuckled humorlessly.

"Right," the doctor scoffed as she led you three to the morgue to show you the body.

She pulled the corpse of a man named Mr. Xavier who looked to be about eighty years of age.

"Meet Xavier. Date of birth, April third, nineteen eighty-four," the doctor read from the chart. Frowning, you looked at the brothers before making eye contact with the doctor. She sensed your confusion and discomfort because all she did was nod. "I know. I ran the DNA twice. That's definitely him."

"Well, he wasn't big on the sunscreen, huh?" Dean joked.

"What's your theory?" you asked.

"All I know is that the decedent's male, twenty-five years old, and he died of old age," she said before walking away.

Supernatural Series Rewrite- Season 5On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara