The Devil You Know: Part Two

The air is thick with tension, and no one has the nerve to say anything about anything. If the angels and other hunters know what you did, then surely Crowley must know. Plus, if he has been listening to what's been going on in this car, then he knows about all the arguments you and Dean have when Sam isn't around.

"Are we going to talk about it?" Crowley finally speaks up.

"Talk about what?" Dean gruffs.

"The baby."

"Shut the fuck up."

"No, Crowley's right. We should talk about it," you say and turn to face Crowley who is sitting in the back. "You see, I want to have a mature conversation with him about why I did what I did and why I kept it from him. He's being a baby about it and whines whenever I bring it up like I don't have any feelings."

"No, Crowley, tell her if she had any feelings about it, then maybe she should have come to me. We should have made this decision together. Instead, she went behind my back and took away my child without letting me know I even had one!"

"We discussed this already Dean!" you shout and turn to Dean to face him head on. "Sure, I was wrong to do it behind your back, but we literally had this conversation weeks before I got pregnant! What, your decision changed in a blink of an eye?"

"I guess we'll never know, now won't we?" Dean shouts back.

"You're both acting like children!" Crowley yells louder than you two, which gets you to shut up. "Maybe I should have brought Sam along. Look, can we focus on what's in front of us?"

"Whatever," you scoff and turn to the office building in front of you where the demon Brady was.

You look through your binoculars and see people in the lobby just talking to one another.

"Demons?" Dean ask.

"No, human shields," you answer.

"Demons are on the twelfth floor. How did you know that?" Crowley asks you.

"I can see a black ring around their bodies if they are demons. A white one if they are angels."

"Do you see one around me?"

"I'm surprised I can see what your vessel looks like at all. You're practically covered with the stuff. Way to blend in," you scoff.

"Regardless, we'll have to find a way in through the back."

"You Winchesters make everything so complicated," Crowley groans and disappears from the car.

"Where did he go?" you ask Dean.

"Shit," he mutters and looks through the binoculars.

You take one look to see the demon behind the security guard at the front desk. He waves and then slits his throat just like that.

"Shit!" you yell and scramble to get out of the car.

Dean follows you to the front of the building, and you tap on the glass door to let him know you're here and he needs to unlock the door.

"It's open!" he yells. You and Dean run inside to see him wiping the blade on the security guard's jacket. You and Dean look at him like he just murdered innocent people, and he only shrugs. "What?"

"You fucking killed them?" you yell.

"We're on a tight schedule. Come on," he taps your shoulder lightly and heads over to the elevator.

You and Dean get on, and Crowley reaches inside to press the button for the twelfth floor. He steps away from the doors with a smile.

"Go get 'em, tiger."