Point of No Return: Part Two

Instead of letting him do that, you let him get cleaned up so that he doesn't have dirt stuck to his face and clothes. After clean clothes, a glass of water, and a shower, he's ready to talk about what happened to him.

"Why don't you just tell us everything? Start from the beginning," Dean orders.

"Well, I was dead and in Heaven. Except it kinda looked like my prom, and I was making out with this girl. Her name was Kristin McGee—"

"Yeah, that sounds like heaven. Did you get to third base?" Dean chuckles.

You look at him from over your shoulder, and as soon as he sees the look in your eyes, he shuts up.

"Well, these... these angels pop out of nowhere, and they tell me that I—I'm chosen."

"For what?"

"To save the world."

"How you gonna do that?" Sam inquires.

"Oh, me and some archangel are going to kill the devil," Adam shrugs.

"What archangel?" Dean butts in.

"Michael. I'm his uh, sword or vessel or something, I don't know."

"Well, that's insane," Dean shrugs.

"Not necessarily," you say. "Adam may be younger than Sam, but he's still his brother. He's still John's kid, so I guess Adam is the angels' loophole."

"She's right, it's not perfect, but it's possible," Castiel agrees.

"Well, you gotta be kidding me," Dean scoffs.

"Why would they do this?" your father asks.

"Maybe they're desperate. Maybe they wrongly assumed Dean would be brave enough to withstand them," Castiel thinks out loud.

"Alright, you know what? Blow me, Cas," Dean glares.

"Look, no way. After everything that's happened? All that shit about destiny? Suddenly the angels have a Plan B? Does that smell right to anybody?" Sam questions their intentions.

"Sam's right about this. I don't feel strong about this at all," you give your input.

"You know this has been a really moving family reunion, but uh, I got a thing, so—"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, no, no, no. Sit down," Sam cuts off Adam as he tries to get off the couch. "Just listen, okay? Please."

"It's unbelievable. How can you expect me to listen to you right now?"

"Adam, the angels are lying to you. They're full of shit. I can sense these things. I'm a witch, and this isn't sitting right with me."

"Yeah, I don't think so."

"Really. Why not?"

"Um, 'cause they're angels?" he scoffs.

"They tell you they were gonna roast half the planet?" Sam asks.

"They said the fight might get pretty hairy, but it is the devil, right? So we got to stop him."

"Yeah, but there's another way."

"Great. What is it?"

"We're working on 'the power of love'." Dean says sarcastically.

"How's that going?"

"Mmm. Not good."

"Look, Adam... you don't know me from a hole in the wall, but I'm begging you. Please, just trust me. Give me some time."