The Curious Case of Dean Winchester: Part Three

In order to find out where Patrick keeps his chip stash, you needed to stake him out to determine when the best time to strike was. He was currently waiting outside of a bar, checking his watch every two seconds before finally walking onto the road. There was a car that was speeding towards him, and before he could react, the car slammed into his body. The driver freaked out, got out, checked on Patrick, and ran to a construction crew to get help. It didn't look like Patrick couldn't have survived the impact at all. However, another car passed by the scene, and Patrick was gone from the ground and into the car perfectly healed up.

"Shit," you cursed under your breath. Patrick drove the car passed the confused man and the construction workers, honked his horn, and sped off.

"I got to say, I kind of like the guy," Dean laughed.

"Just drive," you sighed at the younger brother.

Sam followed your instructions and kept Patrick's car in sight at all times. Patrick went home, and you knew this is where his chips were going to be. It was a while since he left again, but when the coast was clear, you all got out and headed inside. Opening the door, your eyes landed on the note taped to the elevator doors which meant that the stairs were the only way to get to Patrick's apartment.

"Well, I'm out."

"I can use my magic, if you want. It might be a bit bumpy, but it works," you offered.

"No, go without me. I'll just slow you down."

"Stay safe," you whispered and kissed his head.

Your father nodded just as you and the two men left. Due to your more limber bodies, you and Sam moved up the stairs quickly with Dean lagging behind. He was out of breath, leaning against the railing, and rolling his eyes whenever he saw how far you and Sam were.

"Dean," Sam said when he stopped on the second-floor landing.

The much older brother looked up and Sam pointed to the sign that informed people that it was only the second floor. He smirked lightly before continuing, and you walked on without a second glance at dean. He deserved this for what he did. Dean sighed, glared at the sign, and then continued with a determined look. Patrick loved on the third floor, so it didn't take long to get to the room. You and Sam worked on picking the lock just in time for Dean to join you two. He was panting loudly as he limped over to you.

"I hate this," he whispered when Sam got the door open.

The three of you headed inside and you quickly took a hard right to search one of the rooms while Sam and Dean went into another room. This was going to take all day, but luckily, you had another idea on how to find some poker chips. Your hands moved around each other just as a buildup of blue magic swirled between them. When there was enough magic, you let it loose around the room as it searched for you. If it got a match, it would hover over the spot.

The magic searched the entire room, but you weren't getting anything. Just when you were about to lose hope, Dean called you and his brother into the room he was in. Your magic dissolved as you left, meeting Dean in front of a safe that was hidden behind some normal items.

"Dime-store model. Piece of cake," Dean grinned.

He turned the dial, but he squinted his eyes because he couldn't see the numbers. He leaned further and closer to it just in case it would help, but it didn't seem to be working.

"It's like Mission: Pathetic. Watch out," you scoffed, shoving Dean to the side.

You flicked a wisp of magic at the dial which unlocked it for you. The dial turned to the correct numbers before bouncing open.

Supernatural Series Rewrite- Season 5On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara