Abandon All Hope: Part Two

Angels have always fascinated you no matter how much of a dick they can be. For one, they knew how to pack in the alcohol. Castiel decided to be a showoff and down eight full shot glasses, three of which have already been downed. Castiel goes to grab the next shot glass and began down them like they were water. You, Ellen, and Jo watched with amused smiles, but you had other things to do than watch an Angel try to get drunk.

Patting Castiel on the shoulder, you left his side to join Sam and Dean who were by your father's library.

"It's gotta be a trap, right?" Sam asked.

He was sitting on the right side of the desk, and Dean on the opposite side. Placing your ass on the side of the desk that Dean was sitting on, you joined in on their conversation.

"Sam Winchester, having trust issues with a demon. Well, better late than never," Dean scoffed.

"Thank you again for your continued support."

"You're welcome."

"You know, trap or not, we got a snowball's chance. We gotta take it, right?" you asked after they clinked glasses and drank.

"Yeah, I suppose."

"Besides, I'm not sure it is a trap. Check it out. I mean, Carthage is lit up like a Christmas tree with Revelation omens. And look at this," Dean slid over some papers to Sam's side, and you craned your neck to look at them. "There's been six missing persons reported in town since Sunday. I think the devil's there."

"Good," you nodded.

"Look, when you think about it... you can't come with," Dean spoke to his brother.

"Dean," Sam rolled his eyes.

"Look, I go against Satan and screw the pooch, okay. We've lost a game piece. That we can take. But if you're there, then we are handing the devil's vessel right over to him. That's not smart."

"Since when have we ever done anything smart?" you scoffed.

"I'm being serious here."

"So are we. Haven't we learned a damn thing? If we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it together."

"Okay. But it's a stupid fucking idea," Dean sighed, looking away.

Castiel, Jo, and Ellen caught the attention of you three, and you chuckled when Castiel was still downing the shots.

"Boy, talk about stupid ideas," Sam laughed.

"Good God. True, that," Dean smiled.

"I'm going to go get another beer," you patted Dean's shoulder, got up, and left for the kitchen.

When you got a bottle, Dean was standing right behind you with a look in his eyes that he only got whenever he was in the mood.

"No," you shook your head.

"I didn't even say anything."

"I know that look in your eyes, Dean. I've been knowing it for four years now. You think this is the end of the world, well, we're going to spend it fighting. I will say this though, if we come out of it, then we can talk about what's really going through your mind, yeah?" you winked.

"Deal," he grinned, leaning down and giving you a loving kiss.

"Everybody get in here! It's time for the lineup. Usual suspects in the corner," your father yelled from the living room.

Everyone got up and did as they were told, only to see a camera set up to face the corner.

"Oh, come on, Bobby. Nobody wants their picture taken," Ellen groaned.