Changing Channels: Part Three

The basketball game was in full effect. Sam and Dean played against two other people, a woman sat beside the lake nearby and did some yoga, and an older gentleman sat on a nearby bench. Sam and Dean were in a Herpes commercial based on the line that Sam needed to say. He played basketball and shot it into the net, turning around to face the metaphorical camera.

"Seriously?" Sam asked, clearly very uncomfortable.

"Hey, you're the one who said play our roles," Dean shrugged.

"Yeah. Right," he sighed. Dean slapped his brother's shoulder before going back to the game. "I've got genital herpes."

You were supposed to be playing your roles, but you had a lot on your mind. Not only did you have to watch this and play this stupid game, you had a small child that was drawing on the sidewalk with chalk.

"Look, Mommy!" she grinned, pointing to her work.

"It's very beautiful, sweetheart," you smiled.

Internally, you were horrified at your response. The words just came out on their own because you didn't even have to think about saying it. The little girl looked exactly like you and Dean, which got you thinking about Amara and the line of witches she claims to have been influencing since the beginning of time.

Amara was a real pain in the ass, but you would gladly deal with her than with the Trickster. There was something not right with that man. You couldn't put your finger on it, but he felt much more powerful than he was letting on. Almost as if he was hiding his true identity from everyone.

It was like he was hiding himself from everyone.

Something compelled you to look up, and when you did, you saw Amara standing on the other side of the basketball court. She was wearing a long black dress with a deep neckline. Her hair fell down in soft curls, but her face was hard. She wanted to tell you something, but it was as if something wasn't letting her. The basketball players passed by her, and when the last one passed, she vanished like Castiel did.

"What's happening to me?" you muttered to yourself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean grabbed the condiments off the motel table and placed them in the fridge. The motel was the same one you were rooming in, but it was much brighter and cleaner. He closes it, turns around, and all of a sudden applause comes from out of nowhere. There is a sandwich on the table, about a foot tall. He approaches the sandwich, places his hands on his hips, and looks off in the distance.

"I'm going to need a bigger mouth," Dean said, earning a laugh track that came from nowhere.

Sam entered the room, and as soon as the door closed behind him, another applause track sounded.

"Hey there, Sam. What's happening?"

"Oh, nothing. Um. Just the end of the world," he shrugged. Cue the laugh track. Sam looked at the sandwich on the table and places his hands on his hips. "You're gonna need a bigger mouth. Hey, uh, have you done your research yet?"

"Oh," Dean gets a "busted" expression as he turns away from Sam, and a laugh track sounded, "yeah. All kinds of research. All night."

"Yeah? Hm," Sam nodded.

Cue your part, and you came walking out of the bathroom with nothing but sexy lingerie on. Wolf whistles and applause comes from nowhere as you leaned against the door frame.

"Dean..." you trailed off, giving him a sexy smile. Both brothers looked at you with different expressions. Sam had the bitch face while Dean looked nervous. "We have some more research to do."