The Real Ghostbusters: Part Three

This case was taking a lot out of you, and you decided to sit on one of the couches with a glass of water in your hands. Your head is still throbbing with intense pain, and it's not helping that Dean is pestering you about it while Sam paces on the phone nearby. Becky's eyes were on Sam longingly, and Chuck was watching her admire the tall man. He seems to have a thing for her, but she's clearly not interested in him. The couple are close enough to you but far enough to give you some space.

"Seriously, would you please tell me what's wrong? I can't help you if I don't know what's wrong," Dean sighed.

"Dean, please," you whimpered quietly.

"What is going on?"

"It's Amara!" you yelled, causing a few heads to turn to you including Chuck's.

Lowering your voice enough to get the attention away from you, you looked at Dean in pain. Everyone went back to their own business, but Chuck's eyes remained on you.

"It's Amara, Dean. She's in my head and she won't leave. It's like there is another person up there constantly bugging me and telling me shit. She's telling me one thing, but the angels are telling me something different. She says she wants to get her family back, but Gabriel says that she's evil and wants nothing but destruction. I don't know who to listen to, and frankly, you asking me what's wrong every five fucking minutes isn't helping!"

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"No," you sighed, calming down just a bit. Actually, getting that out helped your headache some. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. It's just overwhelming."

"I'll stop asking. You'll tell me when you're ready, okay? I'll be here when you do. Deal?"

"Deal," you nodded.

Shifting your gaze to Chuck and Becky, you caught his eye. He quickly looked away as if he was hiding something. Maybe he was, but you just didn't have the energy to deal with it right now. Instead, Sam came back after getting off the phone to tell you two what he found out about Miss Gore and the kids she killed.

"Alright, so that was a guy with the County Historical Society. Not only did Leticia Gore butcher four boys, but one of them was her own son."

"Her son?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. According to the police at the time, she scalped the kid."

"Oh, that's it, I'm gonna deep fry this bitch extra crispy. Dude say where she was buried?"

"He doesn't know."

"That's great," you said sarcastically.

"How's your head doing?" Sam asked.

Before you had a chance to respond, you heard excited chatter from Tasha, Demian, and Barnes as they walked into the room.

"Check it out. There's the orphanage, here's the carriage house, and right there... cemetery," Barnes said as he portrayed Sam.

"You think that's where Leticia's planted?" Tasha asked.

To go with her blue contacts, she had bracelets that lit up bright blue to symbolize your magic coming from your hands. It was weird to see how far people will go to get dressed up as a character... only you weren't a character.

"It's worth a shot," Barnes said. Getting up, you walked over to the trio with the brothers hot on your heels. You reached out to touch the map and only got a feel for it when Barnes yanked it away. "Hey, hey!"

"Hey, do you mind?" Demian asked, out of character.

"It's real," you said to the brothers. "A century old, at least, and he's right, there is a cemetery on the grounds."