My Bloody Valentine: Part Two

There were Cupids all over the world, but Castiel happened to know where one of them was. They were close by at a restaurant which was supposed to be romantic in style and atmosphere. A lot of couples were scattered around the restaurant, and then there were four odd-looking people in the middle. The waitress brings the food that everyone ordered, but you weren't hungry.

"So, what, you just happen to know he likes the cosmos at this place?" Dean asked the angel.

"This place is a nexus of human reproduction. It's exactly the kind of," Dean places ketchup on his burger, "of garden the Cupid will come to pollinate."

"Wait a minute," Sam cleared his throat when Dean placed his burger back on the plate before he had a chance to take a bite. "You're not hungry?"

"No. What? I'm not hungry."

"I'm not either," you shrugged.

"Then you're not gonna finish that?" Castiel asked, reaching over and taking the burger from his plate. He looked around the restaurant and settled on a spot in the corner. "He's here."

"Where? I don't see anything," you said, seeing nothing in the spot he said.

"There."

"You mean the same-side-of-the-booth couple over there?" Dean asked.

"Meet me in the back," Castiel urges, getting up and heading straight to the back.

Frowning, you watched the angel disappear to the back.

"Do we follow him?" Sam asked.

"I think we do," you shrugged, getting up and leaving the table.

"Hey," Dean stopped his brother from going after you, "what's wrong with Y/N?"

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, she's been acting weird all day. Is there something I should know?"

"No. She's fine. We all are. Come on," he patted his shoulder.

When he turned away from his brother, his face dropped since this secret was eating more than just you. When you entered the back room, you only saw the angel standing there.

"Castiel, where is he?"

"I have him tethered. Zoda kama mahrana. Manifest yourself," he chanted, but nothing happened.

"So, where is he?" Dean asked when nothing happened. Suddenly a fat naked man appeared behind him, hugging him tightly. "Oof!"

"Here I am!" Cupid grinned happily.

"Help!" Dean yelped.

"Oh, help is on the way. Yes, it is. Yes, it is," he laughed, spotting Castiel off to the side. He let go of Dean and walked to the angel. Once Dean saw he was naked, his face went from shock to disgusted. Cupid grabbed Castiel around the chest and crushed him to his body. "Hello, you!"

"Ooh. Mmm," Castiel groaned.

"This is Cupid?" you asked.

"Yes," the angel strained to get out.

Cupid let go of the angel and turned to Sam when it was his turn.

"And look at you, huh?"

"No," Sam gasped, turning away from him only to run into Cupid when he appeared right in front of him. Sam stiffened up at the contact, but he had no choice to let Cupid do his thing.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!"

"Is this a fight? Are we in a fight?" Dean asked, clearly shocked.

"This is their handshake," Castiel explained.