The Real Ghostbusters: Part One

There was only one thing on your mind ever since you left Gabriel in the warehouse was his words on Amara. The Michael and Lucifer thing was tragic, of course, but you couldn't help but think of Amara. She was everywhere you looked. It was bad enough you had dreams about her; now she was affecting you when you were awake. Neither of the brothers knew how bad it is for you since you didn't like talking about it. They had enough problems of their own, that they didn't need your dreams to worry about since there was nothing they could do about it.

Chuck texted Sam urgently to come and meet him at a hotel along with "life or death" and "911". Thinking he was in trouble, you and the brothers hopped into the car and drove all night to get to where he was. The motion of the car didn't help your headache. Medicine wasn't going to help you if your magic couldn't. The only thing you could do was lie on the back seat, fold your legs close to your body, and close your eyes tightly.

"You okay, sweetheart?" Dean asked from the front seat.

"Yeah, just a headache," you sighed.

"Hang on, we're almost there," Dean promised as he stepped on the gas pedal.

It didn't take him long to get to the hotel that Chuck was staying in. When he parked, you forced yourself out of the backseat even though your headache seemed to get worse. You could have sworn you saw Amara out of the corner of your eyes, but you couldn't be sure about it. She was affecting your daily life, it was getting hard to shut her out.

Walking around the shrubs and bushes, you stopped in your tracks when you saw row after row of Impalas that looked identical to Dean's. Dean must have seen the same exact thing because he stopped as well. Sam passed by you, and when he noticed you two didn't follow him, he turned around and urged you to come.

"Come on!" Sam didn't seem to notice the cars, and you shook off the strange feeling before approaching the stairs that lead up to the hotel.

Chuck was seen pacing at the bottom of the stairs with his finger in his mouth to nervously bite at his nail.

"Chuck! There you are!" Sam exclaimed, sending a pulsating wave of pain throughout your skull.

"This is going to be hell," you muttered to yourself as you joined the men.

"Guys?" he asked, clearly surprised.

"What's going on?"

"Ah, nothing. You know, I'm just kinda hanging. What are you guys doing here?"

"You told us to come," you winced, pressing a hand to your right temple.

"Uh, no, I didn't."

"Yeah you did, you texted me. This address, life or death situation. Any of this ringing a bell?"

"I didn't send you a text."

"We drove all night!" Dean shouted.

"Please don't shout," you whispered, and Dean placed a hand on your shoulder as if to apologize for doing so.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand what could—oh no."

"What?"

"You made it!" Becky screeched from the top of the stairs.

Groaning, you backed away from the group to try and prepare yourself for what is about to happen.

"Oh, ah, Becky, right?" Sam asked.

"Oh, you remembered," her voice lowers. "You been thinking about me."

"I—"

"It's okay," she interrupted the younger brother, "I can't get you out of my head either."