The End: Final Part

"What really made me say yes?" you asked 2014!Dean as you rode shotgun in his car while Dean rode in 2014!Castiel's car.

"What?"

"What made me say yes to Amara? I wouldn't have done it impulsively so why did I say yes? What did you do?"

"What makes you think I did something?"

"Don't bullshit me. You know I know you better than you know yourself. You know I would never say yes to someone like her unless it was the last possible resort. So, what did you do?"

"I pushed you away," he said after a pause. "After Sam left, I guess the stress was too much for us."

"You've pushed me away before. What changed?" you asked.

2014!Dean shook his head as he refused to talk about the worst night of his life. The night where he laid a hand on you and it wasn't anything positive. That's the night 2014!you knew you had lost Dean for good.

"Glad to know that this hasn't changed," you sighed.

"What hasn't?"

"Your ability to force things down because you can't bear the thought of talking about it. It's one of the many things I never liked about you."

"When you go back, force him. Force him to talk about these things because if he sees the fear in your eyes as I did when you looked at me, he's never going to forgive himself. Make him realize that you're not going anywhere."

"I will," you whispered, glad to know that he wasn't yelling at you anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2014!Dean, 2014!Castiel, Risa, you, Dean, and some other soldiers walked with rifles ready to use at any given moment. The building in which 2014!Dean claims Lucifer was in stood a few yards away from you. It was a battlefield, and while there are no Croats around, there are sure to be some inside.

"There. Second-floor window. We go in there."

"You sure about this?" Risa asked.

"They'll never see us coming. Trust me. Now, weapons check. We're on the move in five."

"Hey, uh, me. Can I talk to you for a sec?" Dean asked his double before taking him to the side. Looking at the group, you thought it was best to follow them and talk with them. "Tell me what's going on."

"What?"

"I know you. You're lying to these people and to us."

"Is that so?" 2014!Dean scoffed.

"Yeah. See, I know your lying expressions and Y/N knows them too. I've seen them in the mirror. Now, there's something you're not telling us."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, really? Well, I don't seem to be the only member of your posse with some questions, so, uh, maybe I'll just take my doubts over to them," Dean said as he baited his future self.

"Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait," 2014!Dean sighed. "Take a look around you, man. This place should be white-hot with Croats. Where are they?"

"They cleared a path for us. Which means that this is—"

"A trap," you finished with a sigh.

"Well, then we can't go through the front."

"Oh, we're not. They are. They're the decoys. You, me and Y/N are going in through the back."

"You mean you're gonna feed your friends into a meat grinder? Castiel, too? You want to use their deaths as a diversion?" you gasped as he looked away shamefully.