The Devil You Know: Final Part

"What happened?" Dean growls.

"Nothing."

"My ass," he says and stalks to the main room where Brady is.

"Dean, I'm fine," Sam sighs.

"Yeah? And what about Brady?"

You're in the corner, but even from where you stand, you can tell that Brady is alive.

"Like you said... we need him."

A tear rolls down your cheek, but you quickly wipe it away, and push down all your feelings to the back of your mind. You need to have a clear head if you're going to make this work. You push away from the wall and head inside the room where everyone is. Crowley appears out of nowhere, and you wonder where he was. He has spots of blood on his face, and his jacket is ripped.

"God, the day I've had. Good news. You're going to live forever," he says to the other demon.

"What did you do?"

"I went over to a demons' nest and had a little massacre. I must be losing my touch, though because I let one of the little toads live. Oops. I also might have given said toad the impression that you left your post last night because you and I are—wait for it—lovers in league against Satan," he chuckles, and Brady sighs deeply.

"Hello, darling. So, now Death is off the table. Now you get to be on the boss's eternal-torment list with little old me," Crowley finishes.

"Oh, no, no, no, no. No," Brady begins to panic.

"There is something else we have in common—apart from our torrid passion, of course—craven self-preservation. So, now, why don't you tell me where Pestilence is at?"

Brady goes to answer, but a dog howling can be heard off in the distance. It's weird to hear a dog way deep in the woods, so you think it's a wild animal or something. You think that until you see Brady's face.

"Oh, God, Crowley," he panics.

"Wait, is that a hellhound?" you ask, putting the pieces together.

"I'd say yeah."

"Why was that a hellhound?" you press further.

Crowley searches his coat pockets until he finds what he's looking for. He sighs and pulls out an old coin.

"What is that?" Sam asks.

"Remember I was telling you about my crafty little tracking device?"

"Yeah."

"Demons planted one on me."

"You're saying a hellhound followed you here?" you ask angrily.

"Well, technically, he followed this," Crowley says and holds up the coin.

"Get me out of here. I'll tell you anything you want!" Brady pleads.

"Shut up," Sam growls.

"Okay, well, then we should go," Dean determines.

"Sorry, boys. No one knows more about the hounds than I. You're long past the point of 'go'," he shrugs and tosses Dean the coin. He catches it just as the demon vanishes.

"Damn it," Dean sighs.

"I told you!" Sam yells.

"Oh, well, good for you," his brother mocks him. "Luckily, we have salt in the kitchen."

"I'll watch Brady," Sam suggests.

"I'll stay with you."

"Watch me? Get me the hell out of here!" Brady yells.