The Devil You Know: Part Three

Sam is going to be so pissed, but you have no choice but to bring Brady back to Crowley's hideout. Sam doesn't know what he's dealing with, and it's your job to keep him from killing Brady at first sight. When he finds out that Brady is the reason Jess was murdered, there is no telling what might happen.

You're going to use whatever force necessary to keep Sam from killing Brady.

While you and Dean get Brady situated in the main room, Crowley is talking to Sam to hopefully calm him down before the storm. Brady is inside a devil's trap, but it's not like he can go anywhere at all with the markings on his chest. It's just to take extra precaution. He is still wearing the burlap sack, so when Sam finally enters, he doesn't know who it is yet.

"What's going on, guys?"

"I need you to stay on mission, okay? Focused," Dean warns as you advance on Sam to keep him away from Brady.

"I don't understand. What's all this about?"

"We're doing this because we trust you. Please Sam, don't ruin this for us," you beg.

"Ruin what? What is going on?" he demands to know.

"Sam?" Brady clears his throat. "Sam is that you?"

Dean walks over to Brady and takes off the sack to reveal just who Sam is dealing with.

"Brady?" Sam gasps.

"Brady hasn't been Brady in years. Not since, oh, middle of our sophomore year?"

"What?"

"That's right. You had a devil on your shoulder even back then," he chuckles as Sam tries to process this information. Just in case, your eyes are bright blue since you have a feeling you might need your magic. "Alright, now, let it all sink in."

"You son of a bitch. You son of a bitch!" Sam yells as tries to approach Brady, but you and Dean hold him back. "You introduced me to Jess!"

"Ding, ding! I think he's got it!"

"Damn it, Sam!" Dean yells as he struggles to keep his brother at bay.

"I'm going to kill you!"

"Go! Sam!" you yell and blast him with enough force to gently push him into the next room. He puffs his chest out angrily, and tires to move past you two again.

"Get out of my way!"

"No."

"Get out of my way," he repeats slowly.

"Sam, think for a minute. There is only one way to win, and he's the key to doing so. You can't kill him," you say.

"Well, it sounds like you got him nice and fluffed. Thanks so much," Crowley smiles and heads to Brady to talk with him.

"Listen to me. We need pestilence to get at the devil, and we need Brady to get to pestilence," Dean tries to reason with him.

"Why? Because Crowley said so? Because we trust him now? Like I trusted Ruby? Or like I trusted Brady back at school?"

"Sam, I need you to calm down or else you're not going to like me," you threaten as the color in your eyes dies down. "I know it's hard, but I promise you, you will get to kill him. Just not now, okay?"

"I can't believe this," he scoffs and begins to pace the room.

Dean can handle it from here, so you leave the room to join the two demons. Crowley is sitting just outside the devil's trap, but you enter and circle around the two demons to make Brady uncomfortable, if it's possible.