Swap Meat: Part One

Lucifer. Michael. Amara. Angels. Demons. Apocalypse. Colt. Crowley.

All of those people and places are being jumbled up in your head. It wasn't fair since you never asked for this. Whoever put you in charge of... anything? Whose bright idea was it to give you powers, especially important ones? Being a witch was exhausting, but there was a whole world waiting to be saved, and only a select few that could get the job done.

Everyone seemed to need you, but the one person you decided to help today was your former babysitter, Donna. She and her family had been having some kind of problems lately with a spirit so you there decided to do her a solid and help out.

"Dean and Sammy Winchester. Can't forget about Y/N too," Donna reminisced with a smile. Her and her daughter Katie sat on a sofa on one side of a coffee table while you and the Winchesters sat on the other side. "So, how long has it been?"

"The summer before 6th grade," Sam answered.

"Mmm, I remember. You assigned yourself your own reading list."

"That's right. I forgot about that," Dean chuckled.

"Your mom happens to be the best babysitter we ever had," you said to Katie with a smile.

"Well, when I was a maid at the Mayflower, out on the interstate—long before you were even an idea—their daddy used to pass through town and leave the boys and Y/N with me while he went off to... work. One time, he was gone for two weeks," Donna told her daughter.

"Two weeks?"

"Mm-hmm. Oh, he'd always come limping back. He loved you three."

"Did you know what he did all that time?" Katie asked curiously.

"Little Sammy kept trying to tell me. Of course, I didn't believe him. Not at first, anyway."

"Katie, our dad, um, happened to be an expert at getting rid of ghosts. And now, so are we."

"That's why I called them, sweetie. They can help us," Donna sighed.

Her husband comes into the room carrying three suitcases.

"So, it sounds like you guys got yourself a poltergeist," you got down the business.

"Started a month or two after we moved in," the husband said.

"Yeah, at first it was, uh, just bumps, knocks, and scratches on the walls. Then, it started breaking things."

"Is that before it attacked Katie?" Sam asked.

"That was two nights ago," the father sighed.

"Can you show them, honey?" Donna asked.

Katie reluctantly stood up before lifting her shirt, revealing the words 'Murdered Chylde' carved into her skin.

"Oh my God," you whispered. Katie looked to be in a lot of pain, and you knew you could do something about it. "Do you mind if I try something?"

"Try what?" Donna asked worriedly.

"Don't worry, she won't hurt Katie," Dean assured the parents.

Donna nodded, but you looked at Katie for permission. When the young girl nodded, you got up and sat next to her before placing your hands gently on the wound. She winced from the pressure, and your hands turned a soft blue as your magic worked to heal the young girl. Katie, Donna, and her husband watched as the words slowly disappeared one by one until they were all gone.

"No way," Katie whispered.

"Way," you whispered back with a wink.

"Thank you so much," Donna said emotionally.