Fallen Idols: Final Part

"Yahtzee," Sam grinned.

"What is it?" you asked with your head on Dean's shoulder as he messed with his laptop. Sam wanted him to do some research, but he was playing an internet game secretly.

"The seeds aren't from around here. In fact, they're not from any tree or plant in the country. They're from Eastern Europe from a forest in the Balkans, which is not even there anymore. It was chopped down, like, thirty years ago. Apparently, local legend has it that the forest was guarded by a pagan god whose name was Leshi. Um, a mischievous god, could take on infinite forms and feed from his worshipers. He could only be appeased with the blood from his worshippers. It would drain 'em, then stuff their stomachs with the seeds."

"Okay, so how's he doing it? What, he touches James Dean's keychain and then morphs into James Dean?" you wondered as you got up from the bed.

"Hm. It's as good a guess as any."

"Yeah, well, whatever. How do we kill him?" Dean asked the important question.

"Says here to chop off his head with an iron axe."

"All right. Let's go gank ourselves a Paris Hilton," he said with the most serious face he could muster up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being back at the wax museum was mortifying, but there was a teenage girl's life on the line. A flashlight was in one hand while you tiptoed through the museum, looking for anything out of the ordinary. Sam and Dean split up in different directions until you heard Sam whistle for you and Dean to join him. Walking over to the tallest Winchester, you noticed two signs on the door which might be where Leshi is. "CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS" and "DANGER DO NOT ENTER" hung on the door. Rolling your eyes, you broke the latch with your magic before entering the place. Dean had the axe ready to use in case Paris Hilton does show up.

The room was decorated to be like a clearing in the woods with a path leading up the middle to a white house with a wax figure of a man in a suit standing on the front porch. Upon entering, you noticed a woman tied to one of the trees, and you knew it must be Danielle. Pushing past the brothers, you barely made it to the girl before the axe in Dean's hand went flying into the trunk of another nearby tree.

Leshi appeared behind Dean with a wicked smile before punching him multiple times in the face which caused him to crumble to the ground.

"Go help. I got her," you whispered to Sam who rushed over to help.

Leshi flipped her hair as you worked the girls' binds. Leshi shoved Sam as hard as she could into the post of the fake house, effectively knocking him out.

"Awesome," she grinned.

She raised her stiletto-clad foot and stomped on Dean's face which knocked him out. She finally turned to you with an evil smile.

"I don't think so," she declared as she raised her hand to use her powers to send your head flying into the tree that the girl was tied to.

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you collapsed in darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of metal sliding against metal is what woke you up. The ground is what you saw first, and you realized from the restraints on your hands was that you were tied just like the young woman. Sam and Dean woke up not too long after you, and Leshi grinned when she realized you three were awake.

"Oh, I'm so glad you're awake for this. This is gonna be huge."

"Super. Yeah, I wouldn't wanna miss it," Dean grumbled.