I Believe the Children Are Our Future: Final Part

As soon as you reached Jesse's house, you banged down the door and rushed in. Jesse was in the corner with fear in his eyes as he stared at you and the brothers. Castiel was nowhere to be found, so maybe he didn't come yet.

"Was there a guy here? In a trench coat?" you asked.

Jesse points to the floor where there is an action figure wearing Castiel's suit and trench coat. He was holding a silver knife, and you gasped as you picked him up.

"What did you do to him?" you looked at the young boy.

The boy didn't answer as you walked to the fireplace and placed Castiel on the mantlepiece so that nothing could touch him.

"Was he your friend?" Jesse asked when he took a seat on the couch.

"Him? No," Dean answered for you.

"I did that. But how did I do that?"

"You're a superhero."

"I am?"

"Yeah. I mean, who else could turn someone into a toy? You're Superman—minus the cape and the go-go boots. See, my partners and I, we work for a secret government agency. It's our job to find kids with special powers. In fact, we're here to take you to a hidden base in South Dakota, where you'll be trained to fight evil," Dean grinned as he tried to make the child go with you three.

"Like the X-Men?"

"Exactly like the X-Men," Dean chuckled. "In fact, the, uh, guy we're taking you to—he's even in a wheelchair. You'll be a hero. You'll save lives. You'll get the girl. Sounds like fun, right?" Before the child could do or say anything, you three were flung to the wall just as Julia came in with black eyes. Guess the demons found her which in turn found Jesse.

"They're lying to you," the demon growled.

Your eyes flashed a bright blue before you resisted the demonic powers. Stalking over to the demon, your hands started to glow a bright blue when he forced you to your knees. Jesse stood up at the same time as the demon began choking you.

"Stay right there, dreamboat. Can't hurt you. Orders. You, on the other hand? Hurting you is encouraged," the demon grinned at you.

"No!" you gasped as you looked at Jesse for help.

"Leave her alone!" Jesse yelled. The demon walked over to the child before leaning down and speaking sweetly.

"Jesse. You're beautiful. You have your father's eyes," she grinned.

"Who are you?"

"I'm your mother."

"No, you're not."

"Mm-hm. You're half human... half one of us."

"She means demons, Jesse!" you gasped.

Julia straightened up and held out a fist which closed off your airway. Gasping, you tried to get whatever air you could before you couldn't.

"Those people you call your parents—they lied to you, too. You're not theirs—not really."

"My mom and dad love me."

"Do they? Is that why they leave you alone all day? Because they love you so much? These people—these imposters—they told you that the tooth fairy was real and that your toys could hurt you and a hundred other things that aren't true. They love you so much, they made your whole life a lie. Look into your heart, Jesse. You've always known you weren't theirs. You've always known you were different. Everyone has lied to you. They're not FBI agents, and you're not a superhero."