Hammer of the Gods: Final Part

"Show's over," you say when you enter the ballroom. "Sword's a fake, and Gabriel's still kicking. I hate to break it to you, sister, but you've been tricked."

Kali doesn't say anything, but she has a hopeful look in her eyes. She still has feelings for Gabriel, that much you can see.

"What now?" Sam asks.

"Now, all we have to do is—"

The lights flicker in the Grand Ballroom, and you cut yourself off and look at the lights.

"What's happening?" Baldur asks.

"It's him," Sam nods.

"How do you know?" Kali wonders.

"Does it matter? Shazzam us outta here, would ya?" Dean says.

"We can't," Baldur sighs.

"Of course you can't," Lucifer says from the double doors. He doesn't look the same since you last saw him. Whatever his vessel is doing to him, it's not good. There are red sores all over his face as if his vessel is breaking down. It's like whoever he's possessing isn't fit to handle such a powerful creature. "You didn't say, 'mother, may I?'. Sam, Dean, Y/N, good to see you again."

"Baldur, don't," Kali says when she sees her partner size up Lucifer.

"You think you own the planet? What gives you the right?" he sasses.

He stalks towards Lucifer to confront him, but the archangel just shoves his bare hand through his chest and out the other side.

"No one gives us the right, we take it," he says and rips his hand out, killing the Norse God instantly.

Lucifer tosses Baldur to the side like he's nothing, and that pisses Kali off. Both of her arms erupt in flames, and you and the brothers do the smart thing and hide behind an overturned table for cover. This is a fight for the grownups, and it's best if you stay out of the way. She throws flame after flame at Lucifer, but no matter how much fire gets on the archangel, it doesn't damage his vessel any more than it already is.

She stalks to him angrily, but before she can get in another shot, he hits her with an uppercut to the chin, sending her flying through the air.

"You okay?" Sam whispers to you and his brother.

"Not really. Better late then never, huh?" Gabriel answers from besides you. Where the hell did he come from? Did he finally come to his senses and join the fight against his brother? He takes out a DVD from his jacket and shoves it into your chest gently. "Guard this with your life."

"Okay," you whisper.

You use your magic to conceal the DVD before shoving it in your jacket.

He doesn't explain what it is, and he gets up to deal with his older brother. He shoves his hand out and sends Lucifer flying through the double doors and into the hallway. Gabriel has his archangel blade in his hand with determination. Well, you think it's an archangel blade. You're not really sure anymore.

"Lucy, I'm home," he chuckles. Lucifer stomps over to him, but Gabriel raises the blade higher, which stops the other angel in his tracks. "Not this time." He reaches behind him and helps Kali to her feet. Now that you know it's safe, you and the Winchesters reveal yourself. "Guys! Get her outta here!"

Deciding not to question him, Sam and Dean take Kali and guide her to the doors so she can escape the hotel. You're not that far behind, and you refuse to back down from Lucifer's hard gaze.

"Over a girl. Gabriel, really? I mean I knew you were slumming, but I hope you didn't catch anything," Lucifer says right as you leave.

You're not staying for the rest of that conversation. There is no more trouble for you as you leave the hotel, and you three rush to the car with Kali trailing behind.