Swap Meet: Final Part

To celebrate, Sam wanted to go to a bar and get drunk since he saw this as a win. Samwanted to go to a bar and get drunk. Dean never said no to a glass of alcohol, but you were very suspicious already. Instead of drinking, you kept your sobriety intact as you stared at Sam from across the table.

"Here you go, guys," the waitress said when she came over, handing out more drinks.

"You know, do me a favor, sweetheart. Would you bring me a cheeseburger with extra bacon? And fry an egg on top of it, would you?"

"Absolutely," she grinned.

"Ooh, that—that sounds good. Ditto," Sam smiled.

"Be right back with your order," she grinned, turning to leave.

"Okay, who are you and what have you done with Sam?" you asked, cutting to the chase.

"W-what do you mean?" he stuttered.

"Bacon cheeseburgers now?" Dean asked.

"I don't know. I eat them, don't I? Anyways, we are celebrating," he grinned, lifting his glass in a toast.

"Yeah, I guess. Another one bites the dust. Nice work today."

"You too. I had a, uh, really awesome day, man. Seriously," he downs his drink. "Whoo! Sweet."

"A really awesome day?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

"It was a random, D-list ghost hunt. That's—that's awesome to you?"

"I can't be in a good mood?" Sam shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess, I just... No, actually. It's not really your style, Sam," Dean shrugged.

While they talked, you looked at the cell phone next to Sam's hand, and you got an idea. Taking out your own phone, you secretly dialed Sam's number and watched it while yours rang to see if it lit up.

It didn't.

Looking at Sam, you glared threateningly since this wasn't Sam, and this proved it.

"Wow, you know, is it just me, or are we actually drinking together?" Dean chuckled.

"We don't do it that often, huh?"

"Yeah, you could say that."

"Well, we should. You're a good guy, Dean," Sam smiled.

"Oh, you are drunk," Dean smiled.

The waitress came back with the burgers with a smile.

"Enjoy," she said as she left.

"No, but I mean it. You really are a good guy," he takes a bite of his burger. "Mmm! The bread alone! Mmm!"

Looking around the bar, you noticed a blonde woman was checking out Sam, and he seemed to notice it too. He finished his burger quickly before excusing himself. He approached the woman and began talking to her, and that is when you said something.

"Dean, that isn't Sam."

"Yeah, I know."

"No, it's really not him. I called him, and his phone didn't even light up. It's not him. It's not a demon or a shapeshifter, but it's definitely something because that is not your brother," you said, watching as Sam left with the woman.

He stopped by the door and turned to you two with a huge smile.

"We're gonna do it!" he laughed, looking like he scored a big one.

"Yeah, that's not Sam," Dean nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------