The End: Part Two

Tearing open your father's front door, the first thing you noticed was how dusty and dirty the place was. It was as if no one has lived here in years and considering half the town was infected and stir-crazy, you pushed past the trash and rushed inside.

"Dad! Dad!" you exclaimed before turning the corner to his library room. Freezing in your spot, you zeroed in on your father's wheelchair which was turned over with bullet holes in the back of the chair. Not only that, there was dried blood by the holes.

"No, Dad," you whimpered as you stumbled to the chair. Getting on your knees, you let the first wave of tears come as you stared at the bullet holes. He wasn't here, and based on this find, you knew he was dead.

"Where the hell is everyone?" Dean said as he rounded the corner. He saw the broken look on your face and when he noticed the bullet holes, he pieced together the puzzle. "Come on, Y/N."

"No! He's dead!" you cried as your boyfriend helped you up on shaky legs.

"The only thing we can do is try to figure out what the hell went on in here. I know just where to start looking," he said before walking over to the bookcase next to the web-infested fireplace. Reaching into an empty shelf, he felt around for the hidden door and popped it open before taking out his dad's journal. "This should tell us where to start first." He flipped through pages before stopping on a photograph of Castiel, your father, and three unidentified men.

"Who are they?" you sniffled.

"It's not as important as the sign behind them. Camp Chitaqua. That's where they are and that's where we're going."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell is this? It's like a prison," you muttered as you approached the sign from the photograph in John's journal. There are several men inside the campgrounds with rifles, patrolling the area with stern faces.

"Quiet," he hushed as he dashed behind some bushes. Looking over your shoulder, you spotted something very near and dear to Dean's heart, and it broke your heart at the sight of how trashed she was. 2014!Dean would never let Baby get this destroyed, not for you or for Sam.

"Dean, look," you whispered as you focused his attention on the beat-up car in the bushes.

"Oh, baby, no," Dean gasped as he made his way to the broken car. The windows were gone, the outside was dented, and the inside was basically rusted to hell. Both you and Dean inspected the car from a much closer look, and Dean ran his hands over the leather seat regretfully.

"Oh, no, baby, what did they do to you?" he asked painfully. A twig snapped from behind you, and you barely turned to see who it was before you were hit in the head with something sharp and hard. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as your body slumped, the darkness taking over your mind and body.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell, Dean? Knocking me out and handcuffing me is not the right way to get laid," you groaned.

"Sounds like you... looks like you... but it's not you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Coming back to me after all this time is a real dick move, Amara," Dean growled.

"Dean, I have no idea," you spotted another body across the room and realized it was Dean, "what you're talking," you looked back and forth between the two Deans with wide eyes, "about."

"What the hell?" Dean groaned as he moved his hand which was handcuffed to a ladder that was bolted to the ground.

"I should be asking that question, don't you think?" 2014!Dean said as he tore his gaze from you to look at his body-double. "In fact, why don't you give me one good reason why I shouldn't gank you right here and now?"