Changing Channels: Part Two

Looking at your surroundings, you bit your lip nervously. There was no murder at the old paper mill. The Trickster was behind all of this, you can just feel him around.

"Dude, what the hell," Sam commented as you three began walking throughout the corridors.

"I don't know."

"No, seriously, what the hell."

"I don't know!"

"One theory. Any theory."

"The Trickster trapped us in TV Land," you voiced your thoughts.

"That's your theory? That's stupid," Dean scoffed.

"You're the one who said we're on Dr. Sexy, MD," you pointed out.

"Yeah, but TV land isn't TV Land. I mean there's actors and, and lights and crew members, you know? This looks real."

"It can't be. Dean how can this possibly be real?" Sam asked.

"I don't know," Dean groaned.

A woman doctor passed by the three of you, and she smirked at Dean and Sam.

"Doctors."

"There goes Dr. Wang. The sexy but arrogant heart surgeon," Dean explained as he moved onto another person who was sitting on a gurney looking very sad until another woman doctor came up to him. "And there's Johnny Drake. Oh, he's not even alive, he's a ghost in the mind of her, the sexy yet neurotic doctor over there."

"So, this show has ghosts? Why?" you asked.

"I don't know. It is compelling," Dean shrugged.

"I thought you said you weren't a fan."

"I'm not. I'm not," Dean scoffed, looking the other way towards the elevators. His eyes widened at the man walking towards him, but he couldn't seem to say anything intelligent.

"Oh boy," he whispered.

"What is it?" you asked.

"It's him."

"Who?"

"It's him, it's Dr. Sexy," he hissed just as Dr. Sexy approached the three of you.

"Doctor," Dr. Palmer a.k.a Dr. Sexy, said as he looked at Dean.

"Doctor," Dean looked down, hiding the obvious smile on his face.

He was such a fanboy in this moment, you almost forgot the assault that happened earlier.

"Doctor," Dr. Palmer addressed you.

"Doctor?" you posed it as a question.

"Doctor," Dr. Palmer finally addressed Sam.

However, the younger brother could only nod, and that caused the older one to smack him in the back from behind. Sam gave the fictional character a tight smile as he said it back.

"Doctor."

"You want to give me one good reason why you defied my direct order to do the experimental face transplant on Mrs. Biehl?" Dr. Palmer asked Dean who was clearly confused, yet disappointed that he upset his fictional idol.

"One reason?" he asked, and the recipient nodded.

Dean looked down in half-shame, about to give an answer when he spotted the doctor's shoes. His face went from panic to anger as he shoved Dr. Sexy into the wall.

"Dean!" you hissed.

"You're not Dr. Sexy," he ignored your attempt to bring him back to sanity.