The End: Part Three

"Don't take it personally," Dean whispered as 2014!Dean gathered the most important people to talk about this.

"Don't take it personally?" you hissed. "Apparently, I say yes to that monster, Amara, and you grow up to be a major dick, by the way, who said that he would have killed me on the spot if it hadn't been for my witch powers to prove that I'm me. So, yeah, I'm taking it personally."

"So, that's it? That's the Colt?" Risa asked once the door shut behind her. She glared at you but made no further comment about it.

"If anything can kill Lucifer, this is it."

"Great. Have we got anything that can find Lucifer?" she sneered which caught the attention of future Dean.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, we were in, uh, Jane's cabin last night. And, apparently, we and... Risa have a connection," Dean answered.

"You want to shut up?" 2014!Dean glared and your boyfriend held his hands up in surrender.

Everyone in the room seemed to hate your mere presence, but 2014!Dean knew that your powers would come in handy for what they were about to do. "We don't have to find Lucifer. We know where he is. The demon that we caught last week, he was one of the big guy's entourage. He knew."

"So, a demon tells you where Satan's gonna be, and you just believe it?"

"Oh, trust me, he wasn't lying."

"And you know this how?" Risa asked with her arms crossed.

"Our fearless leader, I'm afraid, is all too well schooled in the art of getting to the truth," 2014!Castiel said with a smile.

"Torture? Oh, so, we're—we're torturing again?" Dean asked his double. "No, that's—that's good. Classy." 2014!Castiel laughed at his words, and 2014!Dean glared at him slightly.

"What? I like past you."

"Lucifer is here. Now. I know the block and I know the building."

"Oh, good—it's right in the middle of a hot zone."

"Crawling with Croats, yeah. You saying my plan is reckless?"

"Are you saying we, uh, walk in straight up the driveway, past all the demons and the Croats, and we shoot the devil?"

"Yes, but we won't be alone because we have her," 2014!Dean said as he pointed to you. All eyes were on you, and you gasped at the insinuation.

"Me? You're not using me."

"Yes, we are. You don't have a choice," he glared.

"What is she going to do besides cause trouble?" Risa asked.

"She's pre-Amara which means she has abilities that won't stand a chance against the Croats. Plus, she's immune."

"She's immune?" Risa freaked.

"Okay, I'm not going to stand here and listen to you raffle me off. I'm going to pretend that you did not just objectify me because you lost me. The only reason I would say yes to Amara is if I had lost everything which included you! So, don't blame me for your failures, and you're certainly not going to talk to me that way when you know I can kill you with a flick of my wrist," you growled lowly.

"Okay, I get why she's coming," 2014!Castiel said as he tried to calm everyone down, "but why is he? I mean, he's you five years ago. If something happens to him, you're gone, right?"

"He's coming," 2014!Dean said as his eyes never left yours. "We're loaded and on the road by midnight."

"Alrighty," 2014!Castiel and Risa left the cabin.

"Why are you taking me?" Dean asked which finally tore his double's eyes away from you.

"Relax. You'll be fine. Zach's looking after you, right?"

"No, that's not what I mean. I want to know what's going on."

"Yeah, okay. You're coming because I want you to see something. I want you to see our brother."

"Sam? I thought he was dead," you said.

"Sam didn't die in Detroit. He said 'yes'."

"Wait, you mean—"

"That's right. The big 'yes' to the devil. Lucifer's wearing him to the prom."

"Why would he do that?" Dean gasped in disbelief.

"Wish I knew. But now we don't have a choice. It's in him, and it's not getting out. And we've got to kill him, Dean. And you need to see it—the whole damn thing, how bad it gets—so you can do it different."

"What do you mean?"

"Zach said he was gonna bring you back, right? To oh-nine? When you two get back home—you say 'yes'. You hear me? Say 'yes' to Michael and 'no' to Amara. She's bad news, Y/N."

"That's crazy. If I let him in, then Michael fights the devil. The battle's gonna torch half the planet."

"What do you mean she's bad news? She doesn't give off those vibes to me."

"You're still having dreams about her, right?"

"Still?" Dean asked in disbelief. He didn't know you've been seeing and talking to Amara.

"How did you know?"

"Because Y/N had them. She believed she was good. They formed a bond, a relationship. She trusted Amara to do the right thing and then she goes and blows up half the fucking planet. No matter what she says, do not trust her and don't say yes. She will kill everyone and everything you loved. That's why you don't see your father here anymore."

"She killed my dad?" you whispered painfully.

"A slow and painful death. I wasn't enough to change your mind, but when she went for him, she made you watch... even after you said yes. Don't say yes," he whispered the last part.

"Why didn't you say yes?" Dean asked.

"I've tried! I've shouted 'yes' till I was blue in the face! The angels aren't listening! They just—left—gave up! It's too late for me, but for you—"

"Oh, no. There's got to be another way."

"Yeah, that's what I thought. I was cocky. Never actually thought I'd lose. But I was wrong. Dean. I was wrong. I'm begging you. Say yes," he paused. "But you won't because I didn't. Because that's just not us, is it?"

"I can't believe this," you whispered as you stumbled back into a desk since your knees gave out from the news. Amara kills your father. The person she needs to trust her. Maybe she was bad after all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, you two are really from oh-nine?" 2014!Chuck asked as you and Dean got in one of the cars.

"Yeah, afraid so."

"Some free advice? You ever get back there, you hoard toilet paper. You understand me? Hoard it. Hoard it like it's made of gold, because it is."

"Thank you, Chuck."

"Oh, you'll thank me, all right. Mark my words."

"I'll see you around."

"Oh, and Y/N?" he said before he needed to leave. Looking over at him, he sighed at the broken sight in your eyes. "Don't let the other Dean scare you. You said yes to Amara, but it wasn't an impulse decision. It's your fault as much as it his. He's the one that drove you off, not the other way around."

"Thanks," you whispered. 2014!Chuck tapped the side of the car which signaled the driver to start moving. Biting your lip in worry, you stared out of the window the entire time.