The Real Ghostbusters: Part Two

After the conference was over, everyone shuffled into the main room to chat and have a good time until the event was supposed to start soon. Chuck and Becky were sitting at a table drinking cocktails in tall glasses with many straws and slices of lime. Seeing him sitting there with a smug smile on his face bothered you so much that you decided to talk to him about this. When he saw you coming, he grew worried about what you were going to do to him. Grabbing the front of his jacket, you pulled him close to you, but none of the threatening glares were there. They were all painful.

"What the fuck, Shurley," you growled.

"Excuse us," Dean smiled at Becky who only nodded. He turned to Chuck, and he removed your hand away from his jacket. "In case you haven't noticed, our plates are kind of full, okay? Finding the Colt, hunting the devil, you know the usual stuff. We don't have time for this shit."

"Hey, I didn't call you!" Chuck defended himself.

Becky was giving Sam "come hither" looks, and he tried to ignore her advances.

"He means the books, Chuck. Why are you publishing more books?" Sam asked.

"Um... for food and shelter?"

"Who gave you the rights to our life story?" you asked, leaning in real close to try and intimidate him. You weren't at your best, but he was clearly scared. "Because last time I checked, it wasn't us."

"An Archangel, and I didn't want it!"

"Well, deal's off, okay? No more books. Our lives are not for sale."

"Becky, would you excuse us for a moment?" Chuck asked his number one fan who could only nod quickly and excitedly.

"Uh-huh!" Chuck lead you three into the hallway where there were much less people to overhear your conversation.

"Do you guys know what I do for a living?" the writer asked.

"Yeah, Chuck, we know," you sighed, holding two fingers to your temples.

"Then could you tell me? Cause I don't, alright? I'm not a good writer. I've got no marketable skills. I'm not some hero who can just hit the road and fight monsters, okay? Until the world ends, I gotta live, alright? The Supernatural books are all I've got. What else do you want me to do?"

No one had time to answer because a woman screamed from the second floor, and you three wasted no time rushing up the stairs to see if she was okay. Chuck reached out to grab you to stop you, but he couldn't get a grasp.

"No, guys, wait!"

Running up the stairs, you saw a man crouched in the corner of the hallway over a woman who seemed to have fainted. Thinking this was real, you leaned over the woman dressed in a maid's outfit and helped her to her feet.

"Are you okay?" you asked.

"I think so."

"What happened?"

"I saw a ghost," she shivered.

A group of people dressed as you, Sam, and Dean gathered behind you. The skinny guy from the conference, and the larger man that greeted Dean when he first walked in were right in the front. This time, they had a woman with them who looked just like you.

"A ghost? Could you tell us what it looked like?" the tall skinny guy said in a fake deep voice.

"Why don't you leave this to the grownups pal," Dean shrugged him off.

"A woman. She was in an old-fashioned dress. Really old. Like a school marm, or something?" the maid explained.

"Did she say something to you?" the woman who looked like you said.