The Song Remains The Same: Final Part

Just then, a loud-pitched noise sounded which was an angel talking. Your ears rang from the noise, but you casted your magic around the room to lessen the pain for everyone else. Your mother tried to help, but she was focused on using her magic to protect you inside of her. It became too much to bear, and everyone covered their ears just as glass and lightbulbs shattered, plunging the room into darkness. This happened for a few minutes before the angels shut up. The front door flies open, a sound of angel wings is heard, and a younger Uriel enters the room.

"Who the hell are you?" Dean glared.

"Uriel?" you asked, remembering that he died.

"So, you do know me," he chuckled.

Sam backed up and urged Mary, John, and your mother to leave the house through the back. They turned to leave but stopped when Anna appeared.

"Alright, here goes nothing," you muttered just as they attacked.

Both you and Dean went after Uriel while Sam went after Anna. He held the angel blade in his hands, but Anna knocked that shit right out of his hands. John saw an opportunity and took it, snatching the angel blade off the ground and going to use it. However, Anna saw this coming and threw him through the wall and into the backyard.

"John!" Mary yelled.

Turning to face Uriel, you threw magic balls that appeared out of your hands. He dodged your attempts to hurt him and grabbed Dean by the throat when he got the chance. Your eyes were the brightest they have ever been since you wanted to do maximum damage. Uriel was a lot stronger when he was younger, so he was able to overpower you more quickly. He grabbed at your throat and forced you on your knees.

Your mother took the chance to attack, but Uriel was having none of it. He held his hand out and forced her to her knees as she clutched her stomach. She wasn't as strong as she was before since she had a baby to protect now. Anna had an opportunity and she took it. She ripped a fixture from the wall and shoved it into Sam's abdomen.

"Sammy!" Dean yelled.

Sam began to bleed profusely through the wound since it was too much for him to bear. He slid to the floor as his skin began to pale. He was dying, if not already dead.

"Sam!" you yelled, trying to get to him.

"I'm really sorry," Anna said to Marry who could only watch in horror.

"Anna," John said from behind, but this time he was different.

There was a white glow around his body, and you knew that he was possessed by an angel. The question was... which one?

"Michael," Anna gasped.

Michael placed a hand on Anna's shoulder, and she began to burn from that spot. She quickly bursts into flames as white ones shot out of her eyes. She turned to a crisp and her body fell away in ashes. The archangel turned to Uriel once he finished.

"Michael. I didn't know."

"Goodbye, Uriel," he claimed, snapping his fingers to make the angel disappear.

"What did you do to John?" Mary demanded to know.

"John is fine."

"Who—what are you?"

"Shh," he whispered, touching her forehead to knock her out.

She fell to the ground unconsciously. He looked at your mother before snapping his fingers. She dropped to the ground, and you were going to go to her when he stopped you.

"She's fine, and you're unharmed. Don't worry," he cleared his throat. "Well, I'd say this conversation is long overdue, wouldn't you?"

Your eyes never fell back to their normal color in case you needed to do some damage to this archangel, no matter how small it may be.