Sam, Interrupted: Final Part

Because Sam attacked a doctor, he was sent to his room, and given some medication or sedative to help him relax. It took forever, but you and Dean were able to go see him. As soon as you walked in the room, Sam smiled at you drunkenly.

"You okay?" you asked.

"No. No, I'm not okay. I—I am awesome," he giggled.

"They give you something?" you asked.

"Oh, yeah. They gave me... everything. It's spectacu-lacular," he laughed.

"You always were a happy drunk," Dean chuckled.

Sam suddenly grew serious, grabbed Dean's arm, and pulled him down to his level. Due to this, Dean sat on the edge of the bed to get closer to Sam.

"Dean... the doctor... wasn't a wraith."

"We know," Dean nodded. Sam looked comically stunned that you two could possibly know this. "I don't understand it. I mean, I saw it in the mirror. It wasn't human."

"Or you're seeing things. Maybe-maybe-maybe you're going crazy," Sam stuttered.

"He's not crazy," you sighed.

"Well, come on. I mean, he's been at least half crazy for a long time, and since he got back from hell, or since before that, even. I mean, we're in a—we're in a mental hospital," he laughs. "Maybe you finally cracked! You know, maybe now you are really... for real... crazy..."

"He made a mistake. Don't worry, we'll find it."

"Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I know," Sam said, putting a hand on his brother's shoulder. Dean looked at the hand in confusion, but Sam didn't want that. "It's okay. Hey, hey. Look at me. It's okay... because you're my brother... and I still love ya."

Sam grinned and poked Dean's nose happily.

"Boop!"

"Okay, come on, Dean," you whispered, grabbing his hand and leading him out of the room.

There were other people in the hallway, so you wanted to go to a more private section to discuss what to do next when he turned to his right and began talking to someone.

"A little busy. People are dying."

"Dean, who are you talking to?" you asked, but he waved you off.

"Look, lady, why don't you just let me do my job, maybe save your life," you glared at nothing. He waited a few seconds before replying to whoever or whatever was talking to him. "Oh, my G–I am fine, okay? I'm fine!"

"Dean!" you hissed, smiling at an orderly who stopped sorting laundry to look at you and Dean.

"What did you just say?" he glared.

"Dean, stop it, you're scaring me!" you frowned, tugging on his arm.

The more he stayed silent, the more scared he looked until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Who are you?" his voice raised. "How do you know that stuff?"

"Hey, settle down!" the orderly announced.

"Sorry, we will," you smiled before turning to Dean. "Dean Winchester, stop it right now."

"Who is she?" he asked you.

"Who?"

"What are you blind? Her!" he announced, pointing to no one.

"Dean, there isn't anyone there," you said quietly.

He turned to look at the person who he thought he was seeing with a frightened look on his face. Grabbing his hand, you pulled him away from peering eyes and to a corner where you knew there wasn't anyone there. The happy nurse passed by you two, and you looked in the mirror to see her face screwed up like a wraith. This was the first time you were seeing her in a mirror, but you couldn't deal with that now. You knew it was her, but Dean was your priority. Once in the corner, you made Dean look into your eyes.