The End: Part One

Getting Dean to admit to his feelings has been one of the many failures of your life. Ever since Sam left, he has been an emotional wreck. All he wanted to do was go on back-to-back hunts because it gave his mind to think about something other than his brother. It was a god way to release pent-up energy so Dean took the easy way out instead of talking about it like an adult.

The only thing you can do is be there for Dean when he finally realizes he's been acting like a child and wants his brother back. Grabbing your overly-stretched leggings, you pulled them over your legs before snatching one of Dean's shirts before he could notice it gone. Slipping the material over your head, your whole body began to relax at the scent of your boyfriend.

"It's really quiet in here," you muttered as Dean got settled onto the bed. Before he could respond, his phone blared the annoying ringtone you thought you changed a week ago.

"You brought this on," he chuckled as he answered it before putting it on speakerphone. "Hello?"

"I found a way to kill Lucifer," Castiel said on the other line.

"Castiel, are you using a cell phone?" you grinned as you took your spot next to Dean on the bed.

"Yes. The Colt as in the gun."

"We're talking about the Colt, right? I mean, as in the Colt?" Dean asked as if he hadn't heard what Castiel said.

"We are."

"Well, that doesn't make any sense. I mean, why would the demons keep a gun around that kills demons?"

"What? What? Did—I didn't—I didn't get that," the angel stuttered when a car whizzed right by him on the street.

"This is kind of funny. I mean, we're talking to a messenger of God on a cellphone," you laughed.

"This isn't funny, Y/N. The voice says I'm almost out of minutes."

"Okay, alright. Look, if the demons have the Colt, they would have melted it down by now," you sighed.

"Well, I hear differently. If it's true and if you two are still set on the insane task of killing the devil, this is how we do it."

"Okay. Where do we start?" Dean wondered.

"Where are you now?"

"Kansas City," Dean leaned across your body to grab the room key that sat on the bedside table, "Century Hotel, room 113."

"I'll be there immediately."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, come on, Castiel," you groaned loudly. "Dean just drove sixteen hours straight and we're human, we have stuff to do."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Eat and sleep. Just give us four hours, okay? I'm sure there are things you want to do in that span of time. Just pop in at dawn."

"Yes. I'll just—" Dean hung up on the angel which you frowned at.

"Did you just cut him off?"

"Yeah I did because we need our sleep," Dean declared as he got comfortable. As soon as you two closed your eyes, his phone rang once more. He groaned as he snatched it from the bedside table before answering it.

"Damn it, Cas, I need to sleep!" Dean yelled. He paused and grew silent before putting it on speakerphone for both of you to hear. "Sam? It's quarter past four."

"This is important," the younger brother said. Opening your eyes, you sat up to pay attention since it's been awhile since you talked to his brother.