Chapter 1

I was sleeping soundly when I was startled by my brother banging on my bedroom door. "Taylor, get up we are leaving in 10 minutes" Leo said as he opened the door.

10 minutes, I can't be ready in 10 minutes. Leo takes me to training with him and his games. I quickly got out of bed, changed into Nike Pro black shorts and Neymar's jersey, I put my hair up in a pony tail and put on some mascara. I ran down over the stairs, Leo was waiting for me.

"Sorry but u gave me 10 minutes" I said picking up my Nike free runs and went to the car.

Leo drove us to training, I don't mind going to training with him because I get to see my boyfriend and yes I date one of my brothers team mates. I waited out on the field for the team just kicking the ball around, I did play soccer but I had 3 bad knee injuries, I tore my ACL in both my legs and in my right leg again.

Someone came over and put their arms around my waist, when I looked down to see his tan arms...... Neymar, I turned around and looked at him "what are doing" I asked

"Morning to you too" he said and kissed me then smiled "let's have a little one on one" he asked holding my hands. He knows about my injuries, he was there to watch me tear my right knee for the second time.

"Leo doesn't want me playing and u know that" I said looking away from him. "Come on just a quick little pass back and forth kinda thing" he said looking at me with puppy eyes, I agreed.

I was running with the ball when Leo yelled out my name "Taylor, get off the field now" he said looking at me. I looked at Neymar, he kissed me and I walked over next to Leo, he put his hand on my arm making me stop "what did I tell you about this" he said making me look away from him "I'm fine" I said shaking his arm off and walking over and sitting on the bench.
----------------
After the training was over, I seen Leo talking to Neymar, Leo walked over to go into the change room "I'm going out with Neymar for a while" I said, he didn't look at me he just nodded.

When they all went into the change room I went over and got a ball and started taking shots, I felt something in my knee start to hurt so I stopped, I looked down at my knee....... Leo is going to kill me.
_____________________
That is the first chapter to this book, if u liked it give it a vote and comment, if u want ;)