Chapter 45 (happy birthday)

CRISTIANO'S POINT OF VIEW:
Today is my birthday, I'm turning 30. Taylor is throwing this big birthday party for me all I wanted was to just be with her and the kids. "Happy birthday babe" Taylor said jumping into the bed "thank u" I said waking up, she kissed me "ur birthday is in 4 days isn't it" I asked "it sure is" she said "27 right" I asked "ya" she said lying next to me "so do I throw u a big birthday party too since u did for me" I asked "doesn't matter to me" she said.

TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEW:

I just finished getting my hair done and now I'm on my way home to get ready (her hair in the picture)

I just finished getting my hair done and now I'm on my way home to get ready (her hair in the picture). When I came into the house Cristiano came running over to me "hello little man" I said squatting down in front of him "what happen to ur hair" he asked touching it "I got it dyed, do u like it" I asked "ya" he said smiling "where is daddy" I asked "with my sisters" he said, I stood up and went to their room. Cris was sitting on the floor with Lea and Callie on his lap and Tory is playing on the floor.

"Oh ur back" he said as me and Cristiano came into the room "ya I just got here" I said sitting next to him "when did they wake up" I asked "about two hours ago" he said "do u think they need a nap before we go" I asked "ya probably, we don't want them crying all night" he said. I put them down for a nap and started to get ready for the party. I walked into our room and lied on the bed and watched Cris get ready.

 I walked into our room and lied on the bed and watched Cris get ready

(Taylor's outfit) I got changed and put on my perfume. When I came out from changing all I could smell was Cris and I just closed my eyes and breathed in "is that my wife" he asked "it sure is" I said open one eye then the other "u look so beautiful" he said kissing me "ur not to bad urself" I said putting my arms around his waist and I kissed him again "I got a surprise for u when we get home" I said "oh really what is it" he ask "u have to wait till later" I said.

When we got there I let Cris go ahead of me plus he was carrying Lea and Callie, I had Victoria and Cristiano was walking next to me. Everyone started to sing happy birthday when we walked in. We were all dancing, eating and just having fun. "Come dance with me" Cris said taking my hand and bringing me over to a spot to dance "I see ur having fun" I said dancing "yes lots of fun" he said "that's good" I said smiling, he lifted my chin up and kissed me "idk where I would be without u" he said.

It was 11:30 pm when we got home, the girls had already fell asleep but Cristiano was crazy, I think Cris gave him to much cake. "Alright buddy time for bed" Cris said putting his hand on his back "ok" he said running for the stairs "say goodnight" Cris said "goodnight, dad can I call her mom" he asked, I looked at Cris and he looked at me "i don't see why not, if Taylor is ok with it" he said "I would love for u to call me mom" I said looking at him "ok" he said and went upstairs.

I got undressed and put on my robe and sat on the bed. Cris came in "u might want to lock that" I said looking at my phone "idk about that tonight" he said closing the door "what why" I said putting my phone down "I'm just really tired, we can tomorrow night ok" he said and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I changed into pjs and got in bed, when Cris got in bed he only said good night and that he loved me that was it no kiss or anything.

When I woke up this morning Cris wasn't there so I got up and got ready for the day, but first I got some breakfast. Then a shower, hair, makeup and finally changed into what I was gonna wear for the day.

After that I was walking out of our room when I almost got knocked over by Cris coming around the corner "oh sorry" he said then going to walk around me "hey hold up" I said holding his arm "what" he asked "where were u" I asked "the gym" he said ...

After that I was walking out of our room when I almost got knocked over by Cris coming around the corner "oh sorry" he said then going to walk around me "hey hold up" I said holding his arm "what" he asked "where were u" I asked "the gym" he said "ok" I said and let him go and walked to the living room. He didn't look like he was at the gym but I don't think he would lie to me.