Chapter 36

TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEW
I had to call Gareth to come over and help Cris get up me and Maria couldn't get him up without hurting him. "What are going down there aren't u suppose to be resting" Gareth said looking at him on the floor "I'm gonna stay down here" he said putting his arms across his body "no u aren't staying on the floor" Gareth said looking at Pepe. After trying three times they finally got him up and I walked him to our room and got him to lie down and gave him a heating pad.

"Thank you so much" I said to Gareth and Pepe "no problem" Pepe said "what happened to him I feel like he's not telling me everything" I asked "I think he worked himself to hard, we were in the gym and he was holding his back so our Doctor took a look at him, Cris said that he pulled a muscle but I think he tore a ligament, my dad did a few years ago and he was the same way Cris is" he said holding Tory, I didn't say anything I just sat there thinking about what he just told me.

When Pepe and Gareth went home I started to cook dinner and feed Cristiano. I walked into mine and Cris's room, he was awake watching tv "my sister is soon gonna be here we are going to the gym" I said closing the door and taking off my shirt "hey gorgeous come here" he said looking at me "yes" I said walking over towards him, he took my hand and pulled me over so I could get on him "u are gonna have to come a little closer" he said, I leaned down to kiss him but we started to make out.

"Taylor ur sister is here" Maria said outside the door "ok I'll be a minute" I said getting up and quickly taking off my pants and bra and putting on my workout clothes. "I'll be back in a little while" I said coming over to his side of the bed and kissing him "ok I love u" he said "I love u too" I said smiling and kissed him again. "Hi cutie" Lana said as I got in her car "hey" I said closing the door "how have u been" she asked as she started to drive "good, how are u" I asked "I'm doing good, I'm staying with Leo for a while until I get on my feet he offered me money but I can't take it" she said "you are moving here" I asked "as of a week ago yes,I missed being around u guys to much" she said looking at me then back at the road. We got to the gym and started to work out "I haven't been here since before I was pregnant" I said "u look good after not being here for 9 months" she said, we laughed a little.

FOUR WEEKS LATER:
Cris wasn't completely better when he went back to training and got him right back where he was but it's been a week, he's been up walking around slowly. He wanted to go to the game tonight "babe do u really think that's a good idea" I asked "please I have been stuck in the house way to long" he said begging "ok fine we will go" I said looking at him "but tomorrow u are resting" I said "ok thank u" he said kissing my check.

 He wanted to go to the game tonight "babe do u really think that's a good idea" I asked "please I have been stuck in the house way to long" he said begging "ok fine we will go" I said looking at him "but tomorrow u are resting" I said "ok thank u...

This is what we are wearing to the match, walking threw the paparazzi was the worst, the worst I have ever been threw "u ok" Cris asked when we got inside "ya that was horrible" I said "I know they can be very aggressive" he said. We went to our seats in the VIP box, I sat next to Cris, he put his hand on my leg "I can take u down on the pitch after the match if u like" he asked "I would love for you to" I said leaning on him. The whole night someone was asking how Cris was and when we would be playing again.

 The whole night someone was asking how Cris was and when we would be playing again

After the match was over and all the players were gone, we went out onto the pitch. "I can't believe u don't get nervous over all of these people" I said walking with him "I have been in bigger places then this and u get used to it after a while" he said stopping in the middle "I know I wanted to play again but I think my knees want to give up" I said looking up at him "I'll play for u" he said kissing me "just don't keep getting hurt" I said "no problem" he said smiling.
_______________________
I have decided that I am gonna try updating everyday now, I am on spring break so I have some time to get chapters written for u guys.