Chapter 65

Cristiano's POV:
I heard someone say they were pregnant when I came in the house so I tried to be quick to walk into the kitchen to see who it was.

"That's amazing Lana" Taylor said getting up to hug her.

"Cris Lana is pregnant" Taylor said as Lio came into the kitchen too.

"Congrats where is um what's his name ugh-" Lana cut me off.

"Sandro" Lana said "and he is back in Barcelona his mom isn't doing very well" she added.

"Oh that's not good" Taylor's mom said looking at Lana.

My phone started to ring when I took it out of my pocket to see who it was I smiled, it was Cristiano. I left the kitchen to go to the other room. Taylor came up behind me putting her hands on my shoulders and going to my right side as I got off the phone.

"How are they doing" she asked looking up at me.

"Good just wondering when we are coming home" I said put my arm around her waist.

I was in a nice peaceful sleep when I felt something getting tight around my arm and woke up, Taylor was squeezing my arm and was very tensed up.

"What's wrong" I asked sitting up.

"My legs" she said with her jaw together, she let out a small scream and put both hands on my arm now.

"What can I do" I asked not knowing what to do

"Just get my braces on, it will take some pain away" she said kinda loud

"Is everything ok" Taylor's mom said coming in with Lio behind her, she turned on the light but it went out as soon as she turned it on, Taylor started to loosen her grip on my arm.

So I got up and went to get her braces for her. "Lio go get another bulb downstairs" Taylor's mom said and he did as she asked.

"Cris" Taylor said looking at me while on her side.

"Ya babe" I said looking up at her.

"Can u come hold me please, I need u to hold me" she said as her eyes were closing, I dropped her braces and went over and lied next to her, I put my arms around her, she started twitching.

"What's wrong with her" her mother asked "Taylor honey talk to mommy" she said tearing up.

"She is ok just don't cry it will make her upset just stay calm" I told her.

"Lio get in here" her mother yelled.

"Ya what's wrong" he said looking at me "oh ok" he said when he seen her he just sat on the bed, behind me "was it the light" he asked

"Ya I think so" I said as she started to slow her twitching and eventually stopped.

Me and Lio kept talking to her until she was responding to us. We explained to her mother and she wasn't happy about it but that's all that we could do.

When we were ready to go back to sleep Taylor turned towards me and cuddle to my chest, we are both on our sides facing each other.

"Thank u" she said kissing my neck.

"Ur welcome" I said and leaned down to kiss her, she tried pulling me on her but couldn't I got the hint so I got on top of her. I wanted to make her feel special so I put her legs around my waist and kissed down her neck, she put her hands on my back when I got to her favourite spot which was just down under where her jaw line ended. That happened.

She didn't want to go to sleep right away, she just wanted to cuddle with me and I didn't mind. Her hand was going down my chest to my stomach then to the sheet she slowly went to go there but I stopped her.

"What are u doing" I asked holding her hand.

"What does it look like" she said looking at me.

"That I will not be doing in ur parents house" I said moving her hand back up to where it was.

""ok fine" she said and turned the other way.

"I love u" I said kissing her shoulder.

"I love u too" she said and pushed her butt against me, she only does that when is mad at me or wants something.

"Come on don't do that" I said turn toward her she was tight up against me.

She naked I'm naked idk what to do, my guy instinct is starting to kick in, I hated to tell her no.

"Babe" I said going up her back with my hand

"Babe" I said going up her back with my hand. (Position in the picture)

"What" she said stay in her position.

"U can do whatever u want"  I said smirking

"I'm to tired maybe later" she said hugging her pillow.

I moved closer to her and bit her ear and kissed her neck "are u sure" I asked.

"Ya I'm sure" she said which sounded like she was half asleep.