Chapter 16

Taylor's POV:
After being away from Cris for a while, we worked it out so today he's coming over to have a little match with Leo in the back yard. I was out washing my car when he came and he wasn't alone. I was wearing jean short shorts and a light blue loose crop tank top. "hi sweetie" he said walking over to me, James, Gareth, and Sergio with him and in the next car was Neymar, Shakira and Gerard. "sweetie?" I said looking at him "she ain't no sweetie" Gareth said, Cris pulled me over to him and kissed me.

"Ew" Neymar said walking past me, I rolled my eyes "hey hot mommy" I said looking at Shakira "hi" said she smiling and hugging me "what are you all doing out here, I have been waiting" Leo said waiting by the door "I'll see u later" Cris said kissing me. I came in after finishing and sat in the kitchen with Shakira and Antonella "it hasn't stopped" Antonella said passing me my phone.

"Does Cris know about this" I asked "no I said it was mine" she said looking at me "why does he keep calling" Shakira asked "he wasn't to talk about what happened the other night and I don't want to, I told him I was with Cris and that I shouldn't talk to him but he clearly don't know how to listen" ⅰ said look at them "who doesn't know how to listen" Neymar asked as they all walked in with there shirts off just wearing shorts "u need to but out" I said looking at him. I got up to go to the fridge but Cris walked in front of me "can I have a hug" he asked "um no ur sweaty " he said still trying to hug me, I started to run away from him and of course he ran after me upstairs.

"Aw to be young and in love" Neymar said sipping his water, everyone looked at him. Cris grabbed me and put me to the wall "you look to good in those shorts" he said kissing me "do you want me to take them off" I asked "not now, u can later alright" he said putting his hand on the wall next to me "ya, go back downstairs I'll be down in a minute" I said walking away.

I walked down the stairs with black heels, black skinny jeans and white tank top. "I'm gonna kick his ass right back where he came from" I said walking out and slamming the door, "where is she going" Cris asked

Antonella's POV:
"It's fine leave her, she will be back" I said looking at him "she better not slam my door again or she leaving with u again" Leo said looking at Cris "who was she talking about" Cris asked, I looked at Shakira "she will be back" I said.

Everybody is staying the night cuz we had drinks, "she's back" I said looking out the window. "Where were u" Cris asked as she walking in "I was out" she said going to walk past him but he walked in front of her "I went to see Lucas" she said walking around him, he grabbed her hand but she pulled away "what's wrong with ur hand" he asked "nothing" she said looking away from him "did he hurt u" he asked, Leo and Gareth looked at her "no but idk if u will see him at practice tomorrow" she said walking away "what's wrong with u lately ur like the mean girl in high school" he said she turned around.

Cristiano's POV:
She turned around and looked at me, she then ran to the bathroom "what's wrong with her" Leo said getting up and walking to the bathroom. When he came back I looked at him "she is fine she just ate to much that's all, she had Taco Bell on the way" he said sitting back down, I got up and walked to the bathroom "are u ok" I asked sitting next to her "ya I'm fine" she said looking at her hand, I took her hand in my lap and looked at it "is it broken" I asked looking at her "idk, I hit him pretty hard" she said kinda smiling "do you want to tell me what happened" I asked "can we go upstairs first" she asked "sure" I said.

We said good night to everybody and went upstairs, I closed the door and watched her change into her pjs, we sat on the bed "Lucas has been calling, texting and leaving voice mails on my phone and just this one text got to me, it was a booty call so I changed and went other there and when I got there, he had his friends there and I didn't really care so I punched him and walked out and came back" she said looking at me "why didn't u tell me, I could have talked to him" I said "u talking to him would have gotten u too into a fight" she said kinda smiling.

She was half asleep when she looked up at me "I'm pregnant".
_______________________
And that's that guys hope u liked it, if u did give it a vote and comment and questions.