Chapter 42 (Boy or Girl)

CRISTIANO'S PIONT OF VIEW:
There was a knock of the door, Taylor was still getting changed. I walked to the door and opened it "what is with the pink and blue balloons" Leo asked "well come in and find out" I said and moved so him and Antonella could come in "no way" Antonella said looking at me "who is that" Taylor coming into the living room "omg ur pregnant like really pregnant" Antonella said smiling "yup" she said putting her hands on top of her belly "this is a big surprise and I'm so happy for u" Leo said hugging her.

We had to explain to everybody that came in that she was really pregnant and why we waited this long to tell everybody. There was blue and pink balloons everywhere, I brought Taylor into our room and put the colour paint of the baby on my hands and walked out with Taylor in front of me I still had my hands on her belly "ok everybody we are ready to tell u the gender of the baby" Taylor said putting her hands over mine. I lifted my hands up so everybody could see the colour of the paint on Taylor's shirt.

"It's a girl" Taylor said, everyone started shouting and laughing. We went back to talking to everybody but I washed my hands first and Taylor took off the white shirt she had on and put on another one. I picked up Tory and walked around with her for a while "how is Taylor doing" my mom asked as I sat down next to her and putting Tory on my lap, she had her back facing my chest "she is doing good" I said playing with Tory's hands "this was a big surprise" my mom said "ya I said.

"Can I take Tory, Lana is here" Taylor asked me "I'll bring her over she is a kicker today" I said stand up with her, I had my hand under her bum and my other hand was holding her chest. When we got over to Lana, Tory started to bounce around in my arms and she screamed really loud but it was a happy scream "oh my she is a happy girl today" Lana said smiling "take her" I said "she has kicked me in the wrong spot twice today" I said giving her to Lana "hello baby" Lana said smiling.

"I'm gonna find Cristiano" I said looking at Taylor "ok" said and looked at me. I walked into his room and found him sitting on the floor playing "what are u doing in here" I asked "playing" he said "Gareth and Pepe are looking for u" I said "tell them I am in here" he said "are u ok" I asked sitting next to him "I don't like parties" he said "I'm gonna tell u a story" I said "ok" he said and looked at me "me and Taylor went a party and there was this lady and she wasn't being very nice to her so get got mad and started fighting with her so now daddy doesn't like going to parties because everyone gets into fights" I said "wow" he said "how about tomorrow me and u go to the gym" I asked "ya" he said "alright, I'll send Gareth and Pepe in" I said getting up and going back to the living room, I told them to go to Cristiano's room then found Taylor, she was eating a cupcake and siting at the kitchen table "did u find him" she asked "ya he said he wasn't a party person" I said.

"Ugh today has been a long long long day, I have went to the bathroom six times since everybody got here" she said looking at me "are u tired" I asked "very and my feet hurt" she said "I will rub them for u later ok" I said kissing her. People started leaving, once everyone was it was 7:45pm, Cristiano came out when Gareth and Pepe were leaving, I told Taylor to go take a bath while me and Cristiano clean up but she wanted to eat first.

It was after 9 when Taylor got her bath, being the amazing husband that I am I got Cristiano ready for bed then fed Tory get her to sleep and then put Cristiano to bed. I came into the bathroom and looked at her in the tub "I don't think I want to have a girls at the hospital" she said with her eyes closed "whatever u want to do" I side kneeling down next to her "can u help me get up" she asked looking at me "ya sure" I said standing up to help her. We got in bed, Taylor wasn't wearing anything, I only had on underwear, I was talking to the baby's until Taylor feel asleep.