Chapter 15

Cristiano's POV:
We are going back to Madrid, I wasn't sitting with Taylor she was sitting with Gareth and James, I was behind her. I stayed with her last night not caring if anyone got mad at me for not being in my room. I looked between the seats and looked at her, I turned my head and seen Lucas looking at her in the row next to James. He was biting his lip, I didn't want to think about what he was thinking, I looked away.

We got back to Madrid, Taylor got off before me so when I gotta off I was looking for her and I couldn't find Lucas, then I seen them over in line for coffee all the team had left so I walked over and stood next to them but not in line "aw just the man I wanted to see" Lucas said looking at me "I'm throwing a party next weekend and I need help with a few things" he said putting his arm around my neck "what do u need done" I asked "u will see" he said looking over at Taylor.
-----------------------------
I can't believe I'm actually helping this guy with whatever he needs help with, me and Taylor walked into the back yard, I was holding Taylor's hand "I didn't think you would make it" Lucas said when he looked at us, he moved since he was with Taylor. "I should introduce you to Madeline" he said as a girl walked over "hi Cristiano" she said going to shake my hand, Taylor gave me this look like I knew her "Taylor" taylor said shaking her hand "how do u know Cristiano" she asked "I don't I just know him from footbull" she said looking at her.

After helping with whatever we needed to we went inside and got changed for the party. I was just wearing jeans and a Nike shirt, Taylor was wearing jean shorts and a tank top. People started to come, it wasn't a fancy party mostly jeans, shorts and t-shirts "I'm going to go say hi to some of the team" I said kissing Taylor's check "ok I'll be here" she said looking at me.

Taylor's POV:
I was talking to Gareth when a girl who I had no idea who she was came over and started to talk to me "why are u with Cristiano, his money" she asked "excuses me" I said turning around to her "he doesn't deserve you, he needs someone better" she said with a smirk on her face "better meaning you" I said looking at her "well I wasn't gonna say someone else" she said looking away from me "what do u want" I asked "for you to get ur sluty ass out of here" she said "alright if that's what u want, I'll go find Cris" I said putting my drink down "um no he stays" she said "um no u go away" I said turning back around to talk to Gareth.

About 5 minutes later I look over to see her flirting with Cris, I gave Gareth my drink and walked over to her and pushed her away from him "what did I do" she asked, I smiled at her and hit her in the face, she came at me and we went down. We were hitting and smacking each other. I was on top of her, someone pulled me off of her... Lucas "don't u ever invite me to any of ur parties again" I said walking away from him, he looked at Cris then shocked his head and smirked at the floor then looked back up at him with a angry face.

I was waiting in the car for Cris "u alright" he asked getting in, I looked at him then looked away "u kick a..." I cut him off "don't try and talk to me right now" I said still looking away from him "what did I do" he asked "u didn't stop her, Lucas pulled me away Cris... Lucas did" I said looking at him "what did u want me to do I couldn't hit her back" he said, he started to get angry "I'm gonna get Gareth to bring me to the train station, I'm going back with Leo for a while" I said getting out of the car "no baby come on, I'm sorry" he said getting out and walking out to me "I'm going to Leo's" I said walking over to Gareth. I looked back at Cris he looked hurt, I want to be away from everybody for a while and being at one of Lucas party's isn't really going to help me.

I got on a train and went back to Barcelona then called Leo to pick me up. I didn't want to talk to him, I just sat in silence.
________________________
That's it everybody for this chapter. If u have any comments or questions put them in the comments and also I challenge u to get this to 11 votes, if u do I'll write to chapters tomorrow :)