Sleepy Paradise

Taylor's POV:
Thank god this weekend was over Cris wasn't the only one who felt out of place by being in my moms house. For some reason it felt wrong to me there but that's all gonna change we are now on a plane to go to Anguilla. It was still mid day in Anguilla so from the plane u could see the bright blue water that I have been waiting for and couldn't wait to swim in. We have our own little cabin rented out for four days so we get our own part of the beach away from everyone else.

The first thing I wanted to do was go to the water so we changed into our swim wear. I realized that I wasn't going to be able to swim with my braces on so I was gonna have to leave them on the beach and walk down to the water. Cris was watching me try to walk so he came over and lifted me up and brought me over "I'll just sit here so I can watch the girls" I said so he put me down when I sat in the water it was only up to my chest.

Me and Cris are going to have our own room tonight so I can stay up a little late and talk with him tonight. It was pretty late before we went inside, I just kept my bikini on with Cris's shirt on over it "mom" Cristiano said coming over to me "yes" I said looking at him "can me u and dad play football tomorrow" he asked "u and dad can" I said "why not u" he asked "I can't play anymore mom hurt her legs a long time ago" I said trying to make him understand "oh ok me and dad will play" he said.

To be honest I'm happy that Cristiano understands that I can't do everything that he wants I'm not happy that I can't do them but just that he understands and doesn't ask questions, Cris raised him good like that. Cris was in the room when I walked in "hello handsome" I said looking at him "hi beautiful" he said walking over to me "is Cristiano gone to bed" he asked "ya why" I asked "just wondering" he said locking the door and picking me up and bringing me to the bed.

 Cris was in the room when I walked in "hello handsome" I said looking at him "hi beautiful" he said walking over to me "is Cristiano gone to bed" he asked "ya why" I asked "just wondering" he said locking the door and picking me up and bringing m...

(The room) once my back hit the bed I didn't want to move it was so comfortable. He started to kiss down my neck, I have learned that if he starts at my neck, he wants me bad. I couldn't help but want him to so I took his shirt off and well u know what happens.

I dozed off for a few minutes so when I woke up Cris wasn't there, I sat up and looked around he was standing out on the balcony with just his shorts on, leaning on the rail, I took his shirt and put on.

"U ok" I asked hugging his arm, the view was so beautiful it was almost dark but not completely. "Ya I'm just enjoying this view" he said "it's beautiful isn't it" I said looking at the water "wait how did u walk over here" he asked looking at my legs then me "idk I just got up and came over here" I said looking at him "are u hurting" he asked "no" I said, he kissed me "I love u so much" he said "I love u too" I said hugging his waist "come to bed" he said taking my hand.

The sun was shining into our room which woke me up, I had my head on Cris's chest, the warmth of his body felt so nice to touch, my hand slowly moved from one side of his stomach to the other side I wasn't lying on. This place had made something come over me to make all of this happen. My legs weren't hurting or swollen, everything felt perfect like a dream almost. I rolled over onto my stomach leaving the sheets at my waist so my back wasn't covered.

His fingers slowly moved around on my back. "Good morning" he said as his voice lingered in my head then he kissed down my back. He was on his side now. I turned on to my sided to face him "ur so beautiful" he said going down my side with his finger, my arm was between us so it was covering my chest "ur getting into that mood again where u always want to get with me aren't u" I asked "no not really and I only get like that after I had a drink" he said "not all the time" I said and leaned in and kissed him.
___________________
WE WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE I CANT BELIEVE THAT IT HAPPENED IM SO HAPPY FOR ALL THE HARD WORKING PLAYERS REAL MADRID HAS. Also let me know what u think of this chapter.