Chapter 7

Taylor's POV:
I looked at Gareth, he looked at me and kinda smiled. I was trying to avoid him the whole time we were there "Taylor after the game tomorrow the team is going out, did u want to go with us" Cris asked looking at me "um sure why not, I love hanging out with the team" I said looking around at the boys.
----------------------------------------------
It's game day, Real Madrid Vs. Málaga. I was standing behind all the players talking with the coaches, we started to walk out, I looked around at everything, I sat down in the back row in the middle so I could see everything. When Cristiano scored idk what to do so I just clapped.

2-1 was the final score, I walked in with the boy's who where smiling from ear to ear, Cris put his hand on my shoulder and walked with me, I bit my lip as I looked at my feet "what did u think of that goal" he asked smiling at me "it was nice could have been better but I'll take it" I smiled at took his hand off my shoulder and kept walking, I could tell he was still looking at me.

I waited for Lucas, I smiled when I seen him coming "lets go celebrate" I said putting my arm around his waist "u said it" he said back kissing me. We got to the club and I was ready to get drunk, we ordered a round of shots......

About 2 or so hours later, I was really out of it but I could still walk, I was a little wobbly but I could walk. The walk to the bathroom felt like forever. When I came out someone put me to the wall "bite ur lip for me" I heard him say, I looked away and thought how am I gonna get out of this one "come on, he doesn't have to know" Cristiano said putting his hand under my chin "he's gonna know if u don't let me go" I said trying to push him away, he started to kiss my neck, I closed my eyes for two seconds. The feel of his lips on my neck idk why but they felt right, I tried pushing him away again but didn't work until Lucas pulled him away "what do u think u are doing" he said looking at Cristiano "Lucas leave it alone, come on let's go home" I said pulling him away, I knew if I didn't something would have went down... badly.

I told Lucas what happened, he wasn't very happy but I told him to leave it alone we were all drinking. He was asleep before me so I got up and left.
----------------------------------------------
Lucas's POV:
I came into practice, looked at Cristiano and remembered what Taylor said. "hey Gareth, did u talk to Taylor this morning" I asked looking at him "no why" he said looking at me "she was gone this morning when I woke up" I said, I could tell Cristiano was listening I seen his head turn a little when I said this "maybe she is gone out or something, early sales at stores" he said kinda smiling "ya maybe" I said then got ready.

Cristiano's POV:
It's been 2 days and no sign of Taylor and no one can get Lionel's number or address, I lied and said I didn't know. After practice I got in my car and drove to Barcelona. I kept calling Taylor but she didn't answer, I got out of my car and walked up to the door and knocked "Ronaldo, what a surprise to see u a really big surprise, what brings u here" he said looking at me "I was wondering if Taylor was here, everyone has been looking for her and ur number" I said trying to look around him "ya, Neymar has been keeping my number and why didn't u tell them" he asked "u didn't answer my question" I said folding my arms "she is upstairs in her room" he said moving aside.

I opened the door to her room, she looked up at me in the mirror on her desk "he let me in" I said walking in "who else is with u" she asked "its just me, everyone is trying to get Neymar to crack and give them ur brothers number" I said standing there "why are u here" she asked "I wanted to see if u where ok and that if u 'running away' if that what ur calling it was my fault" I said leaning on the door frame "u can sit down u know and it's not really ur fault but it is" she said looking down "I just want u to come back and I'm sorry for driving u away, unless u liked it" I said kinda smiling "I'm with Lucas and u know that" I could tell she was lying her cheeks where turning red "ur not that good of a lier" I said leaning off the door "I'll see u when I come back, if I do" she said looking back down at whatever she was doing "turn ur phone on" I said as I walked out and closed the door. I walked back in and went over and kissed her.....
___________________________
That's this chapter guys, I have missed a few updates but I'll make it up to u I promise. If u liked this give it a vote and if u have any questions comment them.