Chapter 72

Cristiano's POV:
When I came downstairs to leave for training, Sandro was parked in the drive way.

"What are u looking at" Taylor asking making me jump a little.

"Sandro is outside" I said as she came down the stairs.

"Well someone must have told him Lana was here" she said coming over behind me to look out the window.

"Should I go see what he wants" I asked looking at her.

"He only wants Lana and she isn't up yet, she hasn't had a proper place to sleep in over a week" she said looking at me.

I walked out side and went to Sandro's car, he must have been here all night cuz he was asleep. I knocked on the window and he jumped and woke up, he put the window down.

"What are u doing here" I asked looking at him, he smelled like he had been drinking and there was a bottle of vodka in the cup holder next to him.

"I was waiting for Lana, the police called and said she was here so now I am here and want to see her" he said getting out of the car. I walked with him into the house.

"Where is she" he asked Taylor looking around the house "Lana" he yelled.

"Can u keep it down we have kids sleeping" Taylor said, he looked at her.

"Why don't u wait for her in the living room" I said bringing him in there and coming back to Taylor.

"He's been drinking so don't get up in his face ok I don't want any police here today" I said to Taylor as Lana came down the stairs.

"Did someone call out to me" she asked, as soon as he heard her voice he was out of the living room in front of her.

"Where were u, were did u go" he asked getting close to her "I was taken because u didn't have the fucking money I needed" he said this time getting really close to close for my liking, I studied him.

"I had to leave u know that and u were passed out drunk I wasn't taking u with me like that, I hardly had a place to stay myself and I know u did" she said looking at him starting to raise her voice.

"Don't do it again or ur gonna be in trouble" he said she looked towards to stairs Cristiano was there "look at me when I talking to u" he said putting his hand on her and turning her head, she smacked it away. He pushed her to the wall, I grabbed him and pushed him down to the floor.

Cristiano, ran back to his room, Taylor went upstairs after him. "Don't touch her again" I said "I'll call the cops" I added looking down at him.

"No no please I'll leave" he said scrambling away from me trying to get up.

"Get out of my house" I yelled, he got up and left "are u ok" I asked looking at Lana.

"Ya I'm fine" she said leaning off the wall.

Taylor gave Lana a baby monitor to put in her room just in case Sandro came back at night. I was having trouble sleeping, so I cuddled into Taylor which hardly ever happens.

There was a loud crash that came from the baby monitor, I got out of bed and put on my pants the ran to Lana's room and opened the door.

"Hey get off of her" I yelled and grabbed him to get him off of her. He was raping her, I saw things I didn't want to see.

"Lana get out get ur clothes and get out go in with Taylor" I said holding Sandro against the wall so I couldn't see her, she did as I told her and ran out of the room.

I let him drop to the floor, I turned the baby monitor off. "Get ur clothes on" I told him closing the door.

Taylor's POV:
Lana came running into our room crying, she came over and dropped by my side of the bed and held onto my arm, I turned the lamp on. I got her on the bed with me and covered her with a blanket, I sat up and she put her head on my lap. I called Cris's mom to come get the kids.

She came and got them. I went back to bed with Lana and just waited.

The police showed up, Cris brought Sandro down stairs, Lana was taken to the hospital. When I seen Sandro his face was bloody and bruised. I got in the ambulance with Lana while Cris stayed and answered questions. This was gonna be a night that won't be forgotten.