Chapter 40 (International Love)

TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEW:
It has been two months now and I was watching Cris pack his bags, he was leaving for a week with the Portugal national team and is then going for 2 days with Real Madrid to play Valencia. "I really want u to go with me but that's the 'rules' which I don't understand" he said putting his shirts in his bag "I was looking forward to going with u this time too" I said rolling onto my back and looking at the ceiling "we are gonna get this figured out and the rules are getting fixed" he said fixing stuff then zipping it.

 "I really want u to go with me but that's the 'rules' which I don't understand" he said putting his shirts in his bag "I was looking forward to going with u this time too" I said rolling onto my back and looking at the ceiling "we are gonna get t...

This is what I am wearing. "Babe" I said "ya" Cris said looking at me "come here" I said "yes" he said leaning over me, I pulled him down so I could kiss him "I have a meeting in a half hour" he said "it won't take long" I said smiling. I had Cris's shirt unbuttoned "babe, I can't I gotta go" he said stopping me "it's a meeting in sure ur team will tell u what happened" I said "I'm really sorry but I gotta go" he said and got up, he changed into a team shirt and left.

CRISTIANO'S POINT OF VIEW:
I walked into the interview room and went to my seat "where were u" Marcelo asked "I had to um take care of some thing" I said looking at him "hey um Cris u gotta little something on ur neck there buddy" Gareth said laughing a little, I touched my neck and looked at my hand, there was pink lipstick there "damn it" I said to myself "I bet u took care of that real quick" Marcelo said laughing with Gareth. After my interview, I walked out of the room "don't be late tomorrow "he said as I left.

"Did you noticed that I had lipstick on my neck when I left" I asked walking into our room "no why" she said walking over to me "I went into the interview with lipstick on my neck" I said, she laughed and hugged me "it's not funny" I said putting my arms around her. "I really don't want to leave tomorrow we have training the day after we get there, I just wanna stay here and be with u" I said kissing her "ur career is worth more then me" she said "no family is more important then anything" I said looking at her.

My mom is staying with Taylor for a couple of days, she is staying over tonight. We were in bed, making out without any clothes on, I was on top of her and slowly started to kiss down her neck, until the door opened "mom get out" I yelled "I'm so sorry" she said walking out quickly "I'm sorry, I wanted tonight to actually be good for us but that kinda ruined the fun" I said "no it's ok, she didn't see anything except u" she said and kissed me again.

After Taylor went to sleep I got up and went to get a drink "I'm sorry for walking in on u like that I should have knocked" my mom said, she was sitting on the couch "it's ok" I said getting a glass then some water "are u ok with going away tomorrow" she asked "not really, I'm so used to her coming with me and now it's like they want us to suffer" I said sipping my water "u will be fine just play ur best and be very careful" she said getting up "I will try" I said "good night" she said and walked to her room.

MORNING:
I turned my alarm off and rolled over and kissed Taylor on the shoulder "good morning beautiful" I said kissing her again, she groaned and turned over and hugged my waist "no u can't do that, I have to get up" I said, she didn't let go "Taylor" I said she let go and turned back the other way "I will be back before u know it" I said hugging her and got up and took a shower. When I got out, I changed and did my hair and came out of the bathroom.

Taylor was getting up and putting on my sweater and stood up "are u not talking to me" I asked, she looked at me "say something" I said, "I can't" she said with a very faint voice "aww ur losing ur voice" I said and hugged her "listen when I get back we are gonna go somewhere sunny and beautiful" I said, she nodded her head against my chest. Tory started to cry on the baby monitor, I went to go but Taylor pulled me back and went to leave, I held her arm, she pointed to her chest.

Before I was leaving I went into Tory's room, Taylor was still breast feeding her. She was sitting in the chair with a blanket completely over her and Tory, she had my sweater half off. "She must be hungry" I said and walking over and sitting on the stool next to her "ya she likes to eat" Taylor said still with a faint voice "I wonder who she gets that from" I said, Taylor looked at me, I smiled, she moved the blanket away from Tory's head "I gotta go baby" I said kissing Taylor then Tory's head "I'll call u when I get there" I said "ok" she said.