Chapter 14

Taylor's POV:
I have been with Cristiano for about 6 months now and I am going with him and the team to Manchester to play man united, why else would we be going. We were getting ready to go threw security when the detector went off on Cristiano, I turned around and looked at him, he was smiling at me and said something to the security people Carlo walked over then waved me over and walked away.

"Are u in trouble or something" I asked "no but I hope I don't get in trouble with anyone else for this" he said looking at Lucas "what are u talking about" I asked "I asked Lio and he said it was ok so here I go, we have been together for a while now and well" he said getting down on his knee, I looked away from him as he took my hand "will u marry me" he asked, I looked down at him and shook my head yes, I laughed/cried "yes" I said as he put the ring on my finger and stood up and kissed me. People that were around us where clapping, I laughed and looked at them.

After Cristiano went threw the detector again, we were able to go get our plane. I was sitting next to him "I really didn't expect u to do that" I said leaning on his shoulder "that was the point to surprise you, I was going to do it at the game but I couldn't wait that long" he said kissing my forehead.

At the hotel I wasn't aloud to be in the same room as Cristiano, so I was alone in my room. My phone lit up, there was as message from Cristiano "I'll be outside ur room at 12", I didn't answer him I just waited tell then. There was a soft knock on the door, I got up and opened it. He started to kiss me then took me by the hand as we walked into my room "you have a game tomorrow u can't be out late like this" I said as we go over to the bed "I'm rooming with Kroos, id rather be with u" he said with a smile on his face "Cristiano, I'm not worth ur career" I said putting my hands on his shoulders "call me Cris, my career doesn't matter as much as family and as of today u are apart of it" he said lying back with me on his chest.

I watched him get out of bed and put his clothes back on "please don't leave" I said looking at him "I'm sorry babe but I have to get back to my room, you can see me tomorrow well later today" he said leaning over to kiss me "ok good night" I said as he kissed me "good night, I love you" he said kissing me one last time "I love u too" I said as he walked to the door and left. I moved over to the spot he was lying on and turned off the lamp and went to sleep.

Match Day:
Everything was so different with this team, I had to get a separate car then the team. I got out and walked in behind Carlo, all of these British people were really nice, I got to meet Wayne Ronney and other players "I'd watch out boys she is one hell of a looker but she likes to leave u for other team mates" Lucas said walking past us "he doesn't like u does he" Wayne asked "no he's just a prick" I said looking at him as he walked past.

The match started, I wasn't paying any attention to it, Marcelo got a goal and they ran to the corner. I got up from my seat and started to walk away, I looked back at Cris to see him looking at me with a sad face, I walked out of the stadium and sat outside "I really want to go home" I said to myself looking down at the ring on my finger. I went back to the hotel and sat there on the bed.

An hour later or more there was a knock on the door, it was Lucas, I didn't answer. As soon as I sat down there was another knock, I walked over to the door this time it was Cris, I opened it and looked at him "why did u leave like that" he asked walking in "I don't want to be around him anymore, he's starting to be to much for me" I said looking away from him "well don't be around him, u really freaked me out, u didn't even answer ur phone when I called" he said walking over in front of me "I was taking a nap and it's not that easy to stay away from him when ur on the same team" I said looking up at him "why do I feel like u still like him" he asked "no no babe no I am far away from liking him" I said hugging him "I hope so" he said putting his arms around me.
________________________
Here u go guys, I have a challenge for u all let's see if u can get this chapter to 10 votes. If u have any questions or comments put them in the comments :)