Chapter 8

Lucas's POV:
I was sitting on the couch looking at my phone on the table when the door opened, I stood up and waited to see if it was her "your back" I said looking at her "ya, I'm um getting my stuff" she said with a uneasy look on her face "what do u mean getting ur stuff" I said walking over to her "I want to go home" she said looking away from me "ur braking up with me" I asked "no, I just want to go home for a while" she said "ok well come in, take what u need" I said and moved out of the way.

After I watched her pack her bags "I'm gonna be able to come see u right" I asked "yes we can do everything we normally do, I just want to go home, it's to much for me to be away from my brother all the time when I used to be with him everyday" she said, I walked over and kissed her.

I helped her pack her stuff and bring it to her car "the past few months have been great living with u but I just want to go home" she said standing next to the side of her car "ya I understand, it's hard being away from my family" I said holding her hands "I love u" she said looking at me "I love u too" I said kissing her "will u be back to go to practice with me tomorrow" I asked "I will try but if I don't I will be back for the next one" she said "ok, I will see you tomorrow then" I said smiling as she got in her car, I could tell something was wrong but I didn't know what it was and I didn't want to ask. I went back inside when she started to drive away. I got a text to go out with the boys so I went out.

Taylor's POV:
It was a lonely drive home so I turned on the radio, my phone rang it is hooked up with my car so I don't have to use my phone to talk into.

"hello"
Cristiano-"what are u doing tonight"
"on my way back to Barcelona, I moved back in with my brother and I am still with Lucas so don't ask"
Cristiano-"I wasn't going to ask but ok, did u want to hang out later, ur brother isn't going to be home so I thought I could teach you some football tricks"
"How did u know he wouldn't be home"
Cristiano-"he has a game tonight"
"Oh ok, ya sure and bring Starbucks"
Cristiano-"no problem" he laughed a little and hung up.

I got back to Leo's it was was 4:40pm, I brought my bags inside and put them on the floor "how was the 6 hour drive" Leo asked "it was long but ya" I said looking at the floor as I took off my shoes "how did he take it" he asked "he thought we were braking up" I said looking at him "are u" he asked "no and don't u have a game to get too" I said "oh yes I have to be at the airport at 5:15 I'm picking up Antonella so I won't be home tonight" he said putting on his jacket "why, were are u to going" I asked "we are going out" he said putting on his shoes "have fun" I said kissing his cheek and he left.

I texted Cristiano 'text me when ur almost here' he answered 'almost here' I put my phone down and went up stairs and changed into black Nike Pros, a corral and black zip up sports bra(Victoria's Secret), black VSX tank top and Cristiano's black Nike Mercurial Superfly CR7 Gala boots, but they didn't have the upper part of the shoe that looks like u are wearing socks with them.

There was a knock on the door, I was running but trying not to cuz Leo hates when I wear my cleats inside, I opened the door "look at u" he said then looked at my feet "u know wearing my shoes isn't gonna make me like u anymore then I already do" he said "I also have these in silver and gold" I said moving my feet so they would hit each other "I brought gold" he said moving his bag "um u can come in" I said moving out of the way and closing the door "the bathroom is right over there if u want to change u can" I said as I pointed to it, he handed me my Starbucks and walked to the bathroom, I sat at the bar in the kitchen. He knows what I have at Starbucks and he's here in my bathroom, I smiled at that thought.
___________________________
Here is another chapter for u guys, vote if u liked it and comment any questions :)