Chapter 13

Cristiano's POV:
I decided to drive to Barcelona today, I didn't want to fly and plus I wanted to have my alone time. the traffic was bad at this time of day, I didn't know when I was going to get there. I walked up to the door at 6:30 pm and knocked on the door, Messi opened the door "hello Cristiano" he said moving to let me in "hi, congratulations on being a dad, how are u finding it" I said looking at him "thanks it's good, I like it Thiago is a good sleeper" he said laughing a little "Cristiano was a little of both, he would sleep good one night and the next he would be up all night" I said looking at Taylor as she walked down the stairs, she took me by the hand and brought me upstairs "no more babies" Messi said joking.

She brought me in her room and closed the door and started to kiss me "u heard ur brother, no more babies" I said smiling "I'll be careful" she said smiling and started to kiss me again, she undid my pants, I took her shirt off, she got my shirt and pants, I got her pants. We got in bed, I pulled her on top of me, my phone started to ring.
"Hello"
Marcelo-"come have a few drinks with us" he said into the phone
"No thanks" I said hanging up and putting it on mute and putting it on the bedside table.
After a half hour of making love to this beautiful women next to me I looked at her "I'm going to have to leave tomorrow night" I said "ya I know, I'm going to go with u" she said looking at me "ok well in take case we can drive back" I said putting my hand on her side, we were both on our sides "babe why did u drive" she asked "I just wanted some time to myself" I said looking back at her "ok I understand" she said kissing me "would u like to go to sleep" I asked "i would love too" she said turning away from me, I cuddled into her and went to sleep.
-------------------------------
Taylor's POV:
I woke up with Cristiano next to me, I got out of bed and put pjs on and went downstairs. My brother and Antonella were eating breakfast "where's my little man" I asked walking over "He's still sleeping" Antonella said looking at me "I see" I said sitting down next to her "how was ur night" Lio asked "it was good, we went to sleep early" I said taking my phone out of my sweater pocket there was a message from Lucas.
"I'm so so sorry that I broke up with u the way that I did, please take me back, I'm sure u don't want Cristiano the way u want me"
I got up from the table and went upstairs, I walked pasted Cristiano, he stopped me "let me go please" I said not looking at him "what's wrong" he asked "nothing" I said running upstairs, he looked over at my brother. I closed my bedroom door and went into the bathroom, closed and locked the door. He came into my room and seen my phone on the bed "Taylor, can I come in please" he asked leaning on the door "I just want to be alone ok" I said looking at my fingers "I seen the message" he said still standing there, I opened the "he's just trying to use me" I said walking away from him "u don't have to go back to Madrid with me if u don't want to" he said looking at me, I looked at him "oh I'm going" I said putting my bag on the bed.

We got to Cristiano's at 9:30pm, when we got inside we went to bed cuz Cristiano has practice tomorrow morning. I changed into different pjs, I wore the ones I put on this morning on the way here, and I got one of Cristiano's shirts to put on. I got in bed with him and cuddled into his side and went to sleep.
-----------------------------
Cristiano's POV:
As I walked out from changing I seen Lucas talking to Taylor she didn't look to happy with him, all of a sudden he leaned in and kissed her, I started to walk over to him when Taylor slapped him "hey Lucas what do u think ur doing" I asked him "I'll see u when u get him" Taylor said looking at me and walked away.

I couldn't believe he just did that, I should have hit him like I was going to but the team was there and I didn't want everyone in on this.
________________________
That's this chapter guys hope u liked it if u did give it a vote and comments any questions or comments :)