Honeymoon Part 1

Taylor's POV:
I watch him leave, I ran after him, I ran outside and couldn't see him "Lucas" I said "why did u run" he asked "I couldn't let you leave" I said as he walked over to me "you can't tell him" he said "can't tell him what" I asked, he leaned in and kissed me "you can leave now" I said as a tear went down my face. He walked down the stairs, Cris came out when he left "why are you out here" he asked "I ran after Lucas and he kissed me" I said "I'm gonna go find him" he said going to walk down the stairs "Cris please" I said holding his arm "it's our wedding and I don't want u looking like a mess walking back in there" I said, he turned around and put his arm around my waist and brought me inside.

I got in the back of the care while Cris and the driver were putting our bags in the trunk. All that was on my mind was Lucas, Cris got in the car and I snapped out of my day dream "I know your thinking about him" he said looking at me, I looked down "I just really don't know what to do about it" I said "how about we just enjoy our trip and worry about it latter" he said looking at me "that sounds good" I said leaning over and kissing him.

We got our flight to where ever we were going, I was asleep the whole flight. When we landed Cris woke me up "are we there yet" I asked "almost" he said standing up. We got another car to this amazing little house away from everything else "we are in Rio" I said looking at him "yes we are" he said smiling "I kissed him and got out of the car.

The car drove away, me and Cris were standing in the drive way, we looked at each other and dropped everything and started to make out. He brought me in the bed room and put me on the bed and started to kiss my neck, he took off my shirt, I pulled off his. After everything was done, I lied next to him with my arm across his stomach, he had his arm around me. "Do you remember the first time you stayed at my house" I said looking up at him "ya why" he said looking down at me "did u think of me as anything then" I asked "of course I did I wouldn't have been there if I didn't " he said "why didn't you do anything" I asked "you were still with Lucas, I couldn't do anything even though I wanted to and I didn't know if you felt the same about me" he said

"Do you think I should try and play again" I asked him "play what" he asked looking at me "football" I said "you can't play" he said "why can't I" I asked siting up "have you seen your knees Taylor you might actually break something this time" he said looking at me "we will see" I said lying back down and turning away from him "hey come on, ur not actually serious" he asked "good night" I said turning off the light "Taylor" he said "go to sleep" I said.

Cristiano's POV:
When I woke up the next morning Taylor wasn't in bed, I got up and put shorts on and walked around trying to find her, she was in the back yard on the beach with a football, wearing a bikini. I smiled and got a cup of coffee and walked outside "your brother would be very upset over this" I said sipping my coffee, she kicked the ball over and hit me in the stomach "he would laugh at that" she said laughing "your real funny" I said walking over to her "I'm sorry are u ok" she asked "have u checked the water yet" I asked "no why" she said, I picked her up and started to walk to the water "no Cris please I'm sorry, please please" she said begging "I put her down in the water.

"Do you really want to play" I asked "yes, I know that I'm taking a risk but if something happens then I'll stop, u have had ur fair share of injuries before and u didn't stop" she said "ya but that's different, I still have knees, u have slim to none" I said "I'll stop when I'm ready" she said walking away from me "ur not doing this alone if that's what u think" I said "I'd rather" she said stopping to look at me "a doctor or trainer is gonna tell me I can't play" she said "mine won't" I said, she looked at me confused "now who would that be" she asked.