On A Beach Somewhere

Taylor's POV:
We have been home from our trip over a month now and I really miss that place we went to on our last trip, I miss it so much that I want to go back again which is why I'm going to ask Cris."Hey honey" I said walking into his closet "what do u need" he said tying his tie "I don't need anything" I said "u only call me honey when u need something" he said "I want to go back to Anguilla" I said "ok ya sure when" he asked "when do u think is a good time" I asked "babe I'm off now for a while so whenever u want is fine with me" he said "next week" I said "how long" he asked "four days or is that to short" I said "no four days sounds good to me have u talked to Cristiano about this" he asked "actually, I wanted it to be just me and u this time, we can get Leo to take Cristiano, Lea and Callie" I said "ya ok sounds like a good plan" he said and pulled me over to him. I breathed in his cologne and closed my eyes "nice try" I said and backed away and walked out.

Today is Thursday, we booked the flight for Monday morning so when we get there it will be night and then we could just go right to sleep. Right now I am packing my bag, Cris came in our room with his hand behind his back "what are u up to" I asked "I got u these" he said pulling out roses from behind his back "aww babe they are so beautiful" I said hugging him then giving him a kiss and taking the flowers.

Once I finished packing my back I got in bed, with no cloths on. "Look at u looking hot" Cris said getting in bed "well I try" I said, he leaned in and put his hand on my cheek and started to kiss me but pulled away after a few seconds "night I love u" he said and kissed me one more time "I love u too" I said as I cuddled into him.

SKIPPING A FEW DAYS TO ON THE PLANE:
I could see the lights from the airport and we were getting ready to land, Cris was asleep. "Babe wake up we are here" I said touching his shoulder "ok" he said still half asleep "u aren't gonna sleep tonight" I said "it's only 6:30 we can go get something to eat" he said "ok ya that would be nice" I said. We got off the plane, got our bags then went to our little cottage. "Get changed and we will go" Cris said. I got ready with just a white dress with spaghetti straps and put my hair in a braid. "Are u ready" Cris asked "yes" I said as he opened the back sliding glass door open.

As we walked down the beach I could now see why Cris took me this way, there was a table with three torches around it and our food with two glass and a bottle of wine. "Its so beautiful" I said as we walked to the table, Cris pulled out my chair for me then I sat down, he walked over and sat in front of me. He picked up the bottle of wine and opened it, I gave him my glass. After taking a sip of my wine I started to eat.

It was to dark to take a walk on the beach so we went back and cleaned up for the night. I was in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower. "The kids are on facetime do u want to talk to them" Cris asked "I will when I get out of the shower" I told him then got in. After I got out I dried off then put on my robe and somewhat dried my hair. When I came out of the room Cris was half asleep sitting up on the bed. I ran over and jumped on him.

"Please don't give me a heart attack tonight" he said "I'm sorry I seen u there and I just had to do it" I said then gave him a kiss and got off him "why aren't u talking to the kids" I asked "they were tired and said they would talk to u tomorrow" he said "oh ok" I said. I got in bed then took off my robe "sleeping naked I see" Cris said "ya" I said "I guess I will too" he said then stood up and took off his clothes and got back in bed. We both turned our lights off now it was dark. "Good night babe" he said and kissed me "good night I love u" I said and cuddled next to him "I love u too" he said and put his arm around me.