Chapter 52

Taylor's POV:
Dream:
I was walking around in this night gown, it was very old like nineteen hundreds. I wasn't wearing any shoes the floor was so cold it was like I was actually there "why aren't u in bed" a man asked behind me, I looked back at him "just out for a stroll" I said and kept walking down this hall way "Mrs. Ronaldo ur husband is waiting for u this way" he said again, this time I turned around to see Cris there in a suit waiting "come this way darling I must show you this" he said, I followed him to a room, there I was dead in casket.
End of dream.

(The night gown in the dream)

When I woke up I looked around the room and seen Cris with a suit on "am I dead" I asked, he turned around and looked at me funny "I hope not" he said walking over to me and kissed me "u have an interview today don't u" I asked "ya but it won't be long ok I'll see u when I get home" he said kissing me again "ok bye I love u" I said "love u too" he said and left

"Another day of being with people who could careless about me" I said and got out of bed to take a shower. My legs weren't all that swollen this morning as I thought they would be, all I was wearing was just a bra, underwear, my braces and a robe. I didn't want to get dressed then change again later so I was just walking around like that, then Cris came home. I was bending over to get something when he came in, I did a cute hair flip to look at him.

"If I didn't know any better I would think u are trying to seduce me" he said coming over to me "really" I said sitting on the counter, he got to me, I was bitting my lip and pulled him over, I put my legs around his waist and started to make make out with him "bring me upstairs baby" I said as he was kissing my neck, he lifted me upstairs without braking our kiss and ya that happened.

We showed up late to the party and well people noticed. "Did u guys just get here" Antonella asked "ya we had a hard time finding a parking spot" I said "oh I see u look every nice tonight" she said "thank u and so do u" I said as I put my phone in my clutch "thank u" she said "I heard u guys left early last night" Leo said "ya Cris was tired so we went home early" I said "babe come over here there is someone I want u to meet" Cris said putting his hand on my waist "I'll see u guys later" I said as we walked away "I could feel Leo staring me down again" Cris said

Me and Cris got a drink. We just walked around talking to other players. "I haven't seen any of ur team all night" I said looking at him "maybe they all left this lame ass thing" he said looking around "call Gareth" I said putting my hand on his chest "ya I will do that" he said "hello..... Where are u and everyone else..... Seriously.... Ok we will be there soon" Cris said and hung up "they came for about 5 minutes and left and went to Pepe's for drink" he said putting his phone back in his pocket "ok well let's go" I said taking his hand.

Pepe really had the party going today, I enjoy a good party. "How long where u guys there" Sergio asked "from the time it started till then" Cris said "wow" he said laughing "even Leo left" I told Cris "tell them come over" Pepe said "the whole team" I asked "yes we have lots to drink" he said. I texted Leo to bring his team and everyone here. Pepe is really setting himself up for a big party and an even bigger mess to clean up tomorrow morning.

Cris was sitting on the couch next to Leo, and Gerard Pique. Me, Shakira and Antonella walked over to them with drinks, Cris pulled me down to sit on him "I think u should take that dress off for me" he whispered in my ear touching my shoulder. When I Grow Up by The Pussycat Dolls came on. The 3 of us girls looked at each other and got up and started dancing, Lana came over and joined in, we were singing along with it. "The new Pussycat Dolls" Leo said when we finished, I could see a girl eyeing on Cris.

"Babe come here" I pulled him up to dance with me, Shakira got Gerard dancing too. A song that was kinda dirty came on, I pulled him closer to me and started to kiss him. "Come with me" Cris said and took my hand he brought me to a bed room and closed the door, he put me to the wall and started to kiss my neck, u know what happened after that.
___________________
I made this chapter a little longer so I hope u guys like it and I challenge u to get 5 votes on this chapter of u do there will be two chapters tomorrow :)