Chapter 38 (Girl Talk)

TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEW:
It's been a month now. Antonella and my sister Lana wanted me to come over for a little girls night, Cris came to hang out with Leo. "How's being a mom" Antonella asked, I took a sip of my wine "I love it even the crying it's all worth it at the end of the day" I said "if being a mom is so great then how is Cris" she asked "he is good he is taking to the daughter part good but he already had the dad thing down" I said taking another sip.

(This is my outfit I was sitting on the couch with my legs crossed) "you don't get it do u" Lana said looking at Antonella "no" I said, they both looked at me "oh" I kinda smiled "if u must know he is very very good" I said "who is good" Leo asked...

(This is my outfit I was sitting on the couch with my legs crossed) "you don't get it do u" Lana said looking at Antonella "no" I said, they both looked at me "oh" I kinda smiled "if u must know he is very very good" I said "who is good" Leo asked "Channing Tatum" Lana said "are u really gonna watch magic mike" Cris asked putting his forearms on the back of the couch next to me "oh course" I said taking his shirt and pulling him down so I could kiss him "hey my couch" Leo said waiting for Cris with beer in his hands.

After they left we kept talking "so u were saying" Lana said "he's like a whole different person when he gets in bed" I said "Leo was like that too and he still is" Antonella said "so after the first kid u get a new man" Lana asked "and it's like everything about u turns him on" Antonella said "how long do they stay like that" I asked "hopefully forever" Antonella said "I gotta get me a man" Lana said. We started to watch Magic Mike, the three of us were sitting on the one couch eating popcorn.

"Did u ladies enjoy the movie" Leo said going to the kitchen, the credits were playing "can u be Channing Tatum for me" Antonella asked "anything u want babe" he said "what do u think, hot tub time" Lana asked "yes please" I said getting up, I was the first one ready. We were probably in there 10 minutes and Cris, Leo and Sandro Remìrez came out and looked at us "what can we do for u" Lana asked "let us chill with u" Sandro said, Cris took off his shirt "sure" I said, they got in.

"Oh Taylor I forgot to tell u, we are having a party here tomorrow u and Cris should stay" Leo said "we would have to check with mom to see if she can watch the kids another night but I don't see why not" Cris said "what kind of party" I asked "beach party" Leo said with a smile.

THE PARTY:
I was drinking a Pina colada, in my bikini with shorts, most of the people here were from Barca and there girlfriends and wife's. Cris was talking to Gerard Piqué and Marc Bartra "having fun" Shakira said next to me "trying" I said smiling.

"Ur brother sure knows how to throw a party" she said "oh ya" I said looking at her we both laughed. Gerard and Cris came over to us "hi cutie" he said moving my hair so he could kiss my shoulder from behind "hi handsome" I said looking at him "come outside with me" he said taking my hand, there was a bric wall next to the pool, Cris leaned back on it "u look very sexy" he said "u couldn't have told me that over there" I said "no" he said and pulled me closer and started to kiss me.

"How about u show me what's under that bikini later" he asked "ya maybe" I said "yo Cris we are playing 3 on 3 u in" Gerard asked "ya sure" he said "I'll come find u in a little while" he said kissing me "sure" I said watching my shirtless hottie walk away from me. I went to find Antonella and Shakira "please tell me Leo and Gerard are acting like they are 18 year old collage boys" I asked, they looked at each other "come with us" Shakira said taking my hand, we went to Leo's room.

"What did he ask" Antonella asked "if he could see what was under my bikini" I said, they both kinda laughed "honey I think he is a little drunk" Antonella said "really" I said "ya don't worry about it" Shakira said. It was pretty much dark, Cris took my hand and brought me upstairs. And well u know what happened, we got dressed again and went back down to the party.