Chapter 66

Cristiano's POV:
When I woke up I was alone, I rolled over onto my stomach and closed my eyes again.

"Did u sleep good" Taylor asked coming in the room.

"Ya how was urs" she asked sitting on the bed next to me.

I rolled back over onto my back "ya I did" I said looking at her, she leaned in and kissed me, we both smiled then I kissed her again.

"Hey um love birds we leave for the airport in two hours so get a move on" Lio said standing in the door way.

"Yes brother we will be ready don't worry"  Taylor said looking at him, he left and she went over and closed the door and took her hair out of her towel, I put on underwear and walked over behind her.

I kissed her neck and moved her robe off her shoulder so I could kiss there. "We gotta get ready" she said leaning back on me.

Taylor did her hair then got dressed, I got dressed when she did, we got our bags ready, I brought them downstairs while Taylor cleaned up her room.

"Are u two almost ready" Lio asked as I put the luggage by the door.

"Ya Taylor is doing a few things upstairs" I said as I sat on the stairs to put my shoes on.

"Ok I'm ready" Taylor said coming down the stairs a few minutes later.

Me and Taylor were sitting in the back of the car while Messi and Antonella were in the front.

"Lana isn't going with us" I asked looking at Taylor.

"No she is going to be staying with mom for a few days just to make sure she is good on her own" Taylor said.

"Oh I see" I said taking her hand in my lap.

Taylor's POV:
Me, Cris, Lio and Antonella are on our way to the airport to go back home, we have the same flight until Barcelona then me and Cris fly to Madrid.

"Tay we gotta have a girls night again soon" Antonella said turning in her seat to look at me.

"Ya we have to when Lana gets back" I told her as she sat back the way she was.

"How about another beach party" Lio asked.

"No" we all said the same time.

"Why not I thought it was a pretty fun time" he said driving.

"Messi I almost lost my face last time u had a beach party" Cris said playing with my rings on my left hand.

"Good point never mind" Lio said as we pulled up to the airport parking lot.

We checked our luggage then went to the food court and got some lunch, it was horrible going threw security as always but we eventually got onto the plane. I was sitting next to Cris.

I put my head on his shoulder. "Are u tired" he asked looking at me.

"No I just want to be close to u" I said looking up at him then kissed him.

"Ok" he said and put his arm around me.

This flight is 13 and a half hours long and I'm not physically or mentally ready for it.

After when we landed in Barca it felt so good to be back on the ground, we got off the plane and said our good byes to Lio and Antonella and waited around for our next flight home.

Another hour and 15 minute flight was over and we were finally back home, it was really early the next morning by the time we got our luggage and got home it was 4:00 am.

I went to our room and got in bed, Cris came in our room and closed the blinds, turned on the fan for me then he turned on his bed side table lamp and took off his shirt.

"I gotta get ready for training" he said lying next to me.

"Seriously u just got home after flying almost all day" I said turning towards him.

"I know babe but I'll be back after training then I will come back and sleep with u" he said kissing me then got up again and went to his closet to change.

While Cris was getting changed it came in my mind that I had missed my period. "Cris" I said still lying on my back.

"Ya" he said coming out putting on his shirt.

"I missed my period" I said sitting up to look at him.

"Are u serious right now" he said looking at me.

"Ya what are we gonna do" I said looking at my fingers then back up at him.