Chapter 70

Taylor's POV:
It's the next day now, it was still raining when I woke up, I put Cris's suit case in my closet because I didn't want to look at it anymore mocking me saying he's not coming back don't kid urself.

Gareth opened my door, I was sitting in my chair at my desk looking at myself in the mirror. "I was sitting in this same spot when he came looking for me when I left Lucas" I said still looking in the mirror.

"Taylor he is gonna come back don't get urself stressed about it u got a little part of him inside u right now that u need to think about" he said coming in and sitting on my bed.

"What if he is at home waiting for me" I said standing up and went to walk towards the door but Gareth stopped me.

"He isn't there James went and checked" he said and sat me back down.

"Well where the hell is he" I asked almost yelling at him.

"I wish I knew I really do" he said looking at the floor, he picked up a jersey from under my bed and smirked when he seen the back, he turned the back towards me, my eyes got wide.

"Give that back" I said taking it from him. It had my name wrote above his.

"Do u want to tell me something" he asked smiling.

"That was from a long time ago don't get ur hopes up" I said hanging it up and put it in the very back of my closet.

"Can I ask u something" Gareth asked standing in the doorway of my closet.

"Ya go ahead" I said hanging up some clothes on the floor.

"Do u still have Neymar's and Lucas's if u still have mine" he asked I stopped when he finished and looked at him.

"No I only have urs, Antonella has Neymar's and I gave Lucas back his when I gave him his car back" I said and kept doing what I was doing.

"His wedding is today" I said looking at him.

I put on a black dress and did my hair in little curls and eye liner with mascara. Antonella did the same, Gareth wore Lio's dress shirt that Antonella gave him and his jeans he already had on.

We walked into the church and sat down. I left like I was gonna burn and die once I walked in there.

After that we went to the reception, Lucas seen us in the corner looking around, he started to walked over I stood up straight. "I'm so glad u could make it" he said hugging me.

"Cris is missing" I said pulling away from him "so is Lio" I added.

"Missing what do u mean missing" he asked looking at me in shock.

"They went to get my sister and they didn't come back" I said looking away from him holding back my tears.

"Oh god is there anything I can do" he asked.

"The police are doing what they can right now but we don't know how that's gonna go and Lio's team mate Sandro was also taken so we figure that it is his fault they were there just at the wrong time" Gareth said.

THE NEXT DAY:
I was standing in Lana's room looking around at everything just thinking what if she weren't so stupid and that if she stayed here and didn't leave, my brother and husband would be here with us and not lost in god knows where.

Cristiano wanted an apple cut up but I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. "Mom" he said taking my hand away from the knife that was cutting it.

"Oh god" I said grabbing the dish cloth and putting it around my hand, I put the half in a bowl that didn't have blood on it "I'm sorry buddy" I said giving him the bowl.

"Where is dad" he asked looking up at me with the bowl in his hands.

"Your dad went to look for aunt Lana and got lost but he will be home soon he just has to find his way back" I said putting my good hand on his head.

Lying in bed alone knowing that u don't know where ur husband is or if he is still alive makes u want to curl up and cry. Antonella came in my room with her coat on she was rushing me to get up saying that we had to go.