Chapter 9

Taylor's POV:
We were out taking shots, pressuring, tripping and laughing at each other. I forgot about my knees until I felt sharp pains in my right knee, I feel down from the shock, Cristiano laughed until he knew I wasn't joking, he ran over "are u ok" he asked knelling down next to me "ya, I think that's enough for today" I said as he helped me up and brought me inside, he brought me upstairs and got some ice for me "I think I should go it's 7:30 and I got a 6 hour drive ahead of me" he said looking down at me "no, stay Leo won't be home tell tomorrow sometime and I have to go to Madrid tomorrow anyway" I said taking his hand "ok, I'll um sleep in another room then" he went to leave but I pulled him back and pointed to the couch in my room. I flicked him a blanket, I took off my tank top and got in bed.

I watched him take off his shirt, he lied down and put the blanket over him, I flicked a pillow at him "what was that for" I laughed at him, he said something in Portuguese that I didn't understand, I only speak Spanish. I soon feel asleep but Cristiano was asleep before me.

Cristiano's POV:
I woke up the next morning and sat up to see Taylor still asleep, I flicked a pillow at her "hey" she said sleepy "wake up sleepy head" I said sitting up "what time is it" she asked sitting up "4 am" I said, she got up and went to the bathroom, I changed back into my shorts and shirt. We were ready to go in 15 minutes "I'm going with u and ur driving" she said walking out to my car "ok" i said and got in the drivers set.

Taylor's POV:
After the 6 long hours we made it there on time, I went in a few minutes after Cristiano did so it wouldn't look like anything "hey" I said walking over to Lucas "hi" he said then kissed me "Ronaldo here was telling me that he is sorry for being in the way of us and he is over u but he wants to be friends" Lucas said "why not,he's a good guy" I said looking at him "ok" he said "it is nice being friend with people who are so nice" Cristiano said.

I was watching the boys practice when my phone rang it was Leo, I answered.
"Hello"
Leo-"hello" he said in a weird voice
"What" I asked
Leo-"was there someone here last night" he asked
"No, maybe"
Leo-"don't lie"
"Yes, there was"
Leo-"who" he asked
"What does it matter"
Leo-"it matter because I want to know who was in my house" he sounded kind of angry
"Lucas was" I lied
Leo-"your lying again"
"If you know who it was why are you asking me"
Leo-"I want to know if you cheating on Lucas" I started to get mad
"I'm not cheating in him, he slept on the couch, everything is still there, we were out playing football last night he called and asked if I want to hang out so I said yes"
Leo-"ok"
"Ok, what do u mean ok"
Leo-"a simple no would have been fine"
"You actually piss me off sometimes"
Leo-"oh, I'm sorry to have upset you"
"I have to go ok, I won't be home tonight I'm staying with Lucas for the night"
Leo-"ok I'll see u tomorrow" he hung up.

After practice we all went out for lunch, I lied and told Lucas that I took the train there because it was faster then driving which it was. We went into this restaurant and sat down Cristiano was at the head of the table, I was on his left side next to him, Lucas was sitting on my left side then it was Gareth, James, Martin, Karim, Javier, and Luka. At the other head of the table was Sergio and to his left was Iker, Isco, Toni, Pepe, Keylor, Jesé, Raphaël, and Marcelo was across from me. We couldn't fit all the boys at one table so Sami, Nacho, Dani, Fábio, Asier, Álvaro, and Fernando sat at a table next to us.

I just had salad and water while the boys had all kinds of food. "We have a game Sunday are you going" Cristiano asked "I'm not sure, my brothers girlfriend is here with him for a while and I would like to spend time with her" I said drinking my water "bring her with you" he said, Lucas looked at him then me when I started talking "my brothers girlfriend who only goes for Barcelona, you want me to bring her with me to the game, are you out if ur mind I can't do that" I said, Marcelo looked at me "I don't see why not" he said looking at me "no, I'm not bringing her" I said sitting back in my chair.

Me and Cristiano went up to pay our bills the same time "I have a surprise for you tomorrow night, can u stay in Madrid tell 8:00" he asked "uh ya sure, I'll find something to do" I said smiling and payed for my bill "alright, I'll text u tomorrow" he said. He has a surprise for me?
___________________________
Here is another chapter for u all. If you didn't watch the Real Madrid match they won 1-0. If u liked this chapter give it a vote and any questions or comments put them in the comments :)