Chapter 67

Taylor's POV:
My mind was blown by this it couldn't be true. After a week of trying to get to a doctor I finally got to see my doctor. So it turns out I'm three weeks pregnant with out FIFTH CHILD. When me and Cris go home from the doctor his mom went home so we were with the kids.

Cristiano and Tory are running around and Lea and Callie are starting to walk now.

"Mom" Tory yelled from the kitchen.

"Cris" I yelled.

"Yes babe" he said coming into the living room.

"Can u watch these two I need to get Tory" I said standing up.

"Ya sure" he said sitting down with the girls and played.

"Yes Tory" I said walking into the kitchen.

"I hungry" she said looking up at me, I looked at the time. It was lunch time.

I made Cristiano and Tory sandwiches and I fed Lea while Cris fed Callie. Just when I thought the house couldn't get more crowded my brother, Antonella and Thiago came in, I leaned back in my chair.

After a long day of three children running about and following two was over, we got the kids to bed and the four of us sat in the kitchen.

"Does anyone want a drink" Cris asked looking at all of us.

"Ya a cold beer would be good" Lio said.

"I can't drink" I said as Lio and Antonella looked at me then looked at each other.

"Nether can I" Antonella said, I looked at as she had a small smile on her face.

"Ur pregnant two" I said as I moved in my chair.

"Ya four weeks" she said smiling.

"I'm three" I told her and smiled.

Cris and Lio went outside to drink there beer while me and Antonella were still in the kitchen talking about baby stuff.

Cristiano's POV:
Me and Lio were sitting on the pool chairs looking at the water. I took a sip of my beer and looked at my beautiful wife in the living room.

"So it's ur fifth baby" Lio said sipping his beer.

"Indeed but this one wasn't planed" I said looking back at the pool.

"It's ok it happens and I know for a fact that ur gonna love that baby just as much as u do with ur kids now" he said looking at me.

"Of course I will and ur gonna be a dad too" I said looking at him.

Taylor's POV:
It's the next day, I walked into the house with Antonella, Cris was walking down the stairs.

"Hi babe" he said coming over and kissing me, I didn't look at him.

"What's wrong" he asked holding my hands.

"We aren't pregnant anymore" I said and started to cry.

"What" he said, his face completely dropped when I said this.

"No baby I'm just joking" I said hugging him, he slowly put his arms around me.

"Don't joke about that it's not funny" he said.

"Ya I know I'm sorry come get some breakfast" I said walking him into the kitchen.

Lana texted me and told me that she was gonna be home tomorrow so we can have a girls night when she gets in from her flight.

We decided to make a road trip out of it. That we are going to drive back to Lio's for the weekend, all of us the kids two so we had to take two cars, Lio's and ours. I packed the kids bags while they were sleeping, Cris did his then I did mine.

After all of that we got in bed and went to sleep cuz we had to get up somewhat early tomorrow morning.

All of us were in the car ready to go. "U ready u got everything u need" Cris asked looking at me.

"Ya I'm ready" I said looking at him, he started the car and we were on our way.

Finally we got to Lio's after what felt like forever. "We're here" Cris said as me and the kids were half asleep.

I took a quick nap while we were waiting for Lana to get here. Before I fell asleep I was thinking about the baby, idk if I really want the public to know about this pregnancy don't get me wrong the paparazzi give u a little more room when ur pregnant but idk I feel like keeping this one private for some reason, I started to dose off and fell asleep.