Chapter 63

Cristiano's POV:
We got our power back yesterday morning, the wind had died down so me and Taylor got on a plane and went to Argentina. Visiting hours were over by the time we got there so we just went to our hotel to get some sleep.

I wanted to take a shower before bed, the bathroom was nice every big there was a huge bowl like tub in the middle of the room and a nice glass shower to the side and two sinks, the room was well lit but still dark and warm.

The warm water was falling down over me as Taylor's hands came around from behind me and up to my chest.

I moved them down to my waist and turned around.

She leaned in and kissed me, I picked her up and brought her over to the wall and kissed down her neck . Then I brought her out to the bed and ya that happened...

After Taylor was asleep I got up and went to the mini bar in the cabinet under the tv and go a little very little bottle of vodka. Then went out onto the balcony, when I get worried about things I drink for some reason. After drinking two of those I went and got in bed.

Me and Taylor were both facing opposite ways but she eventually cuddled up to my back. I then feel asleep.

We walked into the room where Taylor's mom was, Lio and Antonella were already there.

"Hi mom" Taylor said looking at her, she looked at Taylor and her eyes lit up.

Taylor's POV:
"Hi sweetheart" she said standing up as I watched her.

"What are u doing aren't u suppose to be resting" I asked.

"No honey, I'm going home today, while I was waiting on u four to get here I was resting and just as ur brother walked in my doctor told me I could go home" she said.

I was still confused by this "but u had a heart attack" I said with a confused look on my face.

"Yes I did but it's been 5 days now so I get to go home" she said putting her arm out for Lio to take it.

We went back to my moms and had breakfast. I went upstairs to my room and sat on the bed, Cris leaned on the door.

"I was just looking" I told him and stood up again.

"It's ok u don't have to get.." I cut him off by making out with him intensely.

"Wait what are u doing" he asked between kisses as I was going for the button on his pants.

I stopped and looked at him "no no no not in ur moms house" he said getting quieter.

"Why not, this is my room" I said putting my hand on his chest.

"Babe no come on, this is ur parents house I can't do this here, I have never met ur dad and it feels to disrespectful" he said taking my hands off him.

"So if u did meet my dad u would do it" I asked.

"No, I might be hung up side down by now if I met ur dad" he said. "When we get back to the hotel u can be all-" I cut him off again with "hi mom" I said looking at her. Cris looked like he seen a ghost.

"She isn't going to be doing anything cuz u two are staying tonight with ur brother and Antonella, ur sister will be in late tonight" my mom said looking at us.

"Ok ya that's fine with us" Cris said turning towards her.

"Ya that's what I thought Mr. Ronaldo" she said and walked down the hallway again.

"Looks like ur gonna have to do it here after all" I said smiling and walking out.

My room was small, smaller then my brothers and my moms, Lana had the biggest room in the house downstairs. It was a nice size, my bed was at the end of the room with the headboard on the same wall as my dresser and the door the on the next wall was another dresser next to the door then my closet the on the wall that u look at when u come in the door was just plane with a window.

Me and Cris were making out in my bed very very intensely. He was leaning over me, I put him next to the wall so I could have the outside, his right hand was on my side, I had my hand on his arm, he soon got on top of me and well it went on from there.