Chapter 19

Cristianos POV:
Leo, Antonella and Thiago are staying till Sunday and it's Friday. I don't mind them staying but Leo is very protective over Taylor so I'm kinda scared to even look at her. We are sitting down eating dinner, I was at one end, Leo was at the other, Taylor was next to me and Antonella was next to her, Thiago was on the other side of Messi "how was ur night out last night" he asked, Taylor looked at me "it was good" I said looking at him "did u guys get drunk" he asked looking at me, holding his knife and fork on both sides of his plate "nooo" I said in an unsure tone "oh ok, u ready for ur game tomorrow" he asked "ya I hope so" I said looking at him "you better if ur play me" he said "what" Taylor said looking at me with food in her mouth "are u serious Leo, I thought we came to spend time with them" Antonella said looking at him "we are and I have to work while I do it" he said looking at me.

After dinner I went outside and sat by the pool. Taylor came out a few minutes later "are u sure he's ok with u being out here with me" I said looking at her "it's the day before a game u know he's gonna be hard on u" she said sitting next to me "I hope tomorrow is a good day" I said putting my arm around her.

Game Day:
I looked at Leo as we were waiting to go out onto the pitch. We started to walk out, this felt like life or death, what's gonna happen if we win or if we lose. When we stood in our line for the anthems, I looked at Taylor, she blew me a kiss.

I fell flat on my back, I felt like I didn't want to get up, Marcelo helped me up. Leo was looking at me, I walked to my spot as we started again. Finally getting the goal I wanted, I ran to the corner and slid.

I walked into the house and went to the kitchen to get a drink "come on babe lets go to bed" Taylor said holding her hand out "I'll be up in a minute ok, I'm gonna get a quick snack" I said looking at her and kissed her cheek as I walked past her. Messi walked in with Antonella laughing and smiling, I just kept to myself "good game Ronaldo" he said "ya" I said looking at my drink "are u mad" he asked, I walked past him and grabbed my arm "what do u want me to say" I said looking at him "that your better then me, u won and I lost, I can't play" I said kind of yelling "don't do this right now" he said starting to walk away "oh by the way ur sister is really good in bed" I said as he turned around "what did u say" he said walking back to me "ur sister is good in bed and guess what, I fucked her and I fucked her really good" I said looking down at him "I can take her right now and u will never see her again" he said looking at me "id like to see u try" I said as Taylor walked out "Cristiano" she said looking at me "Taylor, pack ur stuff ur moving home" Messi said looking at her "no, I am staying here" she said looking at him "ok whatever u want, we are leaving early in the morning" he said walking to his room with Antonella, I looked up at Meghan "come on" she said taking off her shirt and walking into our room.

I ran up over the stairs and went in our room. She closed and locked the door when I walked in, I put her to the wall and started to kiss her "should we really do this while they are here" Taylor asked "what do u mean, we have before" I said looking at her "that was different he wasn't mad and god only knows what he will do if he hears us" she said putting her hands on my chest "so what if he does" I said "do u want him to hurt u" she said walking away from me "I knew what I was getting into the first day I showed up to ur house and I don't regret it for the world so him hurting me isn't my biggest fear" I said pulling her over to me "what is ur biggest fear" she asked looking up at me "loosing you" I said then kissing her.

We decided to wait for another time and just went to bed. Taylor was wearing one of my shirts and underwear(hers), she was cuddled into my right side.
------------------------------------
That's it for this one hope u like it :)