Chapter 44 (You Gotta Beg For It)

TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEW:
After having the twins and surprising everyone, they are 3 months old now, we decided on Lea (Lay-uh) and Callie for the twins names. Cris wanted to take me out tonight but I wanted to go to Leo's so we went there. "I didn't think this was gonna be a party" he said looking at me as we pulled into the drive way "it's not Leo, Antonella, Shakira, Lana, Gerard and Sandro Remìrez are here that's all" I said looking out the window "alright let's go then" Cris said and got out, I got out too.

I was standing in the kitchen leaning on the counter with my elbows. "Are u bored yet" Cris said "no I just don't know what to talk about with anyone" I said looking at him "u don't need to talk with me" he said smiling and kissed me. "I think we should all go out" Gerard said "ya lets do it" Leo said and stood up "I'm not wearing club approved clothes" I said wearing sweats "come with me" Antonella said taking my hand, Shakira and Lana came with us "girls and their outfits" Sandor said "ya u got that right" Cris said.

(They are shorts in the picture) I came down over the stairs wearing this, the four of us where wearing tight shorts and crop tops the boys looked at us "no" they all said at different times "the less clothes u wear in a club is better" Lana said,...

(They are shorts in the picture) I came down over the stairs wearing this, the four of us where wearing tight shorts and crop tops the boys looked at us "no" they all said at different times "the less clothes u wear in a club is better" Lana said, me, Shakira and Antonella agreed with her "no" the boys said at the same time "it gets way to hot" Antonella said "that's what outside is for" Leo said as we walked out the door "alright we get it" I said I got into Gerard's car.

Me and Cris went with Gerard and Shakira and Leo and Antonella went with Lana and Sandro. We got to the club, the four of us girls left the boys and went and got drinks. I couldn't remember anything after the first hour we were there, I didn't know how I got home or anything so when I woke up my head felt like it was gonna fall off, there was water on the table next to me, I started to drink it then ran to the bathroom to throw up whatever I had to drink last night, I sat on the floor.

When I finally felt ok to get up I did and went downstairs. "Heeeyy" Leo yelled out when he seen me, I stuck my middle finger up at him and sat on the couch, Cris and Gerard laughed at him. "Rough night" Cris asked sitting next to me and putting his arm around me and putting his feet up on the table "what even happened" I asked "a lot that probably shouldn't be said" he said, I looked up at him "what did u do" I asked "I didn't do anything, u girls had a fun time last night lets just say" he said.

"We slept with each other" Shakira asked "no u were closed to it" Gerard said laughing "so what happened" I asked "u and Shakira got up close and personal" Gerard said "how up close and personal" I asked "like make out persona" he said "omg, I'm going back to be and pretend this didn't happen" I said and started to walk upstairs "ya" Shakira said following me "separate rooms now girls" Cris said joking "shut up" I said and went into my room and got back into bed. Cris came in and lied next to me.

We were making out and I got on top of him "I think u still might be a little drunk" he said smiling "did anything happen with us last night" I asked "ya u don't remember" he asked "no" I said "well u were really sexy" he said sitting up and putting his hands on my lower back "I was probably a mess" I said "no and I love how small u are" he said moving me up closer to him and kissed me "idk if u know but me and my brother have growth hormone deficiency which mean we were born small so we don't get very big like we do get normal size but smaller then others" I said "I don't not know that" he said "that why we both are so small" I said "is Lana like that too" he asked "no it's just me and Leo" I said putting my hands on his shoulders "lucky u" he said and started to kiss me again. Once everyone was up and dressed we decided to go home. I decided I would drive for a little so Cris could relax all I wanted was to be home with my kids.