Chapter 5

Taylor's POV:

I woke up this morning and felt like playing a little, i wasn't sure if it was a good idea but i wanted to anyway. I got dressed into black Nike Pros, sports bra,and cleats. Walking to the little field in the back yard felt good to me like i was suppose to. I haven't fully recovered from my injury yet, i am going to the doctor later today.

"you know your not suppose to be out here right" Lucas said as i kicked the ball "ya i know but i just wanted to see what it was like again, I haven't played in over a month and I'm not hurting" i said walking over to him "that's what you say now, are you going to training with me" he asked putting his arms around me "sure why not I'm gonna be here alone anyway so' i said as we walked back into the house. We got ready and left, i looked at my phone on the way there and i got messages from Cristiano.

"are you going to training', "are you', 'Lucas said he was going', "hello", "I'm gonna stop now", "ok bye". He texted me 6 times, i didn't answer. I went straight to the feild while Lucas went and got changed, I was sitting on the bench when someone sat next to me "hello" he said as I looked at him "well if it isn't Cristiano Ronaldo" I said looking at him "yes it is me" he said with a smile.

I watched them practice, I was looking around at the players there was Bale, he was a really nice guy and all but wasn't for me. Cristiano, idk I wouldn't want to date the whole team and then there is Lucas who i love every much and I'm gonna stay with him for a while.

After practice we all went to lunch "Taylor, when do you get to play again" Marcelo asked while eating "soon I hope I have to go to the doctor later to see if everything is going ok" I said looking at him, he nodded "how is Leo I haven't seen him in ages" Cristiano asked "he's doing great, he's coming to madrid to visit me and Lucas for a weekend" I said looking at my food.

The whole lunch Cristiano was looking at me, I know Lucas could see him watching me cuz he would move me closer, kiss me or put his arm around me, I really didn't know what to do about Ronaldo....
___________________________
That's this chapter guys hope u liked it vote and comment if you want.